Drawings

Tobio and (M/n) walked through the front door with bags of supplies.

"Alright Tobio, everything you need are in the bags, I'm gonna make some dinner. Let me know when Tooru gets home okay?" (M/n) said.

Tobio nodded his head, understanding.

When (M/n) left to the kitchen, he began to prep his work.

Today in daycare, the teacher asked his class to draw a someone you admire. And of course, the child picked his beloved Tooru-nii.

Pulling out a blank piece of paper and a pencil, he began to start his masterpiece.

He started with the head, drawing a circle, as best as a 3 year old could. Looking at the circle, he realized that it looked more like an oval...

Crumpling the piece of paper, he decided to try again, pulling out a fresh piece of paper. Sticking out his tongue in concentration, and moving his pencil very slowly, he looked at the finished product.

"Why does it look like a square now?"

Again, scrunching up the paper and throwing it somewhere across the room, he decided to try once more...

"Now it looks like a triangle!"

...

"Its too small."

...

"Its too big. Tooru-nii doesn't have a big head!"

....

Soon, the living room had multiple pieces of crumpled up paper scattered around.

***

(M/n) dried his hands with a towel.

Dinner was done, all they had to do was wait for Oikawa to get home.

Making his way to the living room, he was surprised to see balls of paper everywhere. On the floor was a very frustrated looking Tobio.

"WHY IS ART SO HARD?!?!?!?!?!?" the little three year old, yelled, surprising (M/n).

'Oh I know how you feel Tobio'

Chuckling, he made his way over to the boy. (M/n) sat next to Tobio, and took the pencil from the boy's hands.

"What do you need to draw again, Tobio?" (M/n) asked.

Tobio pouted, obviously irritated that he couldn't draw a circle.

"I'm suppose to draw someone I admire. I was gonna draw Tooru-nii, but I can't draw a circle." Tobio said, little tear bubbles building up in his eyes.

'Oh my lawwwwdddd, Tobio why you so kyot~' (M/n) thought to himself.

Before he could comfort the boy, an idea popped into (M/n)'s head.

"You know Tobio, there are different ways to draw Tooru."

Tobio perked up. Looking at the older male, he tilted his head in confusion.