Chapter 14 - New Tattoos

[Lucia]

"Are you sure you're fine watching Lily alone? I'm sure that Alex could use a break from a Tobin and Charlie I could call them over."

"Babe I will call Alex and ask you go get the tattoos." I sigh and nod pecking her lips. "Is that all I get?"

"Yes while I'm right here," A-Rod says and I giggle before grabbing my keys and heading out. I'm stopping for a coffee on the way since my appointment is at 9:00 but the place I'm going to is far away.

I need to pick up Ashlyn also since she wants to get one of her tattoos fixed apparently she got a new one but they messed it up. In a few minutes, I get to Ali and Ashlyn's place and their new dog Bear runs over to me.

I bend down and pet the puppy as Ash walks over. "That dog is a ball of energy."

"Well he's really cute I mean the names misleading for a Border Collie but he's really cute."

"Blame Kyle for that he named Bear." I nod and we talk for a few minutes before driving off into the sunset- I'm kidding.

After coffees and lots of driving, we get to the tattoo place. "What are you getting? You didn't tell me."

"It's a surprise." I huff and we go in.

***

"So a Lily and a cocoa bean tattoo I wonder why..." I roll my eyes at her and nudge her shoulder. "Shush I think they're cute."

"Please record Lily's reaction." I shake my head. "I'm kidnapping you for a little while longer." She chuckles. "I don't mind."

"Well you can't consent or it's not kidnapping and if I'm not kidnapping you then this is no fun."

"Well do you want me to tell the cops so we can do a little car chase?" I shake my head in amusement and park. "We are here." When we get in the apartment Lily basically jumps on me.

"I wanna see the new tattoos!" I laugh and set her down. "Ok, ok I didn't think it would be this exciting."

I pull my shirt down on my right shoulder and show the 3 my first tattoo.

Then I roll up the sleep to reveal my second one.

"Cool you got a Lily tattoo!"

"Do you know why?" She nods and points to herself. "What's the other tattoo?"

"It's cocoa beans because of Cocoa." She giggles and runs off to her room to do god knows what. "Those are cute." I roll my eyes and kiss my girlfriend. "Ew no PDA."

"This is my apartment and my living room it's not PDA."

"Whatever." Ashlyn throws herself onto one of the couches and I jump on top of her and she grunts. "Fuck what is Tierna feeding you." I giggle and she tosses me onto the floor. "That's mean Ashy." I pout and Lily comes running in with A-Rod chasing her.

"Woah ok no running in here please," I say while holding the coffee table that almost fell on me. "Sorry Lucy." I stand up and hug her. "It's fine sweetie."

"I'm hungry." I look over to Ashlyn and look her up and down. "You're an adult with two working arms and legs." She groans and I roll my eyes. "Go get me those legos from your room," I whisper in her ear and she giggles being walking off.

When Lily comes back I start quietly placing legos slowly around the couch while she is on her phone. We end up watching a movie after I'm almost done do I sit on the floor and discreetly finish.

"I should get home-"

"Seriously Lucia?" I laugh and she groans. I pick Lily up from the couch and pass her off to Tierna. Ashlyn moves some of the legos before getting up. "Haha." I pout and take Lily to bed.