Chapter 24 - House

[Lucia]

"I like this one,"

"I think it's a bit big," I stay turning around in Tierna's arms to face her. "It's not that big Lia. You could have your office, I can have my gym, plus it has plenty of room for when Charlie comes over," I sigh and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Your gym?" She giggles and I glance up at her face and she shrugs. "What are you going to do in it miss hip problems?"

"Hey! I work out- I just can't do some things." I say now pouting. "Okay. We both can have a gym, is that better?" I nod and peck her lips smiling. "I love you."

"I love you too." I turn around to look at the house once again. I lean into Tierna's embrace and she rests her head on my shoulder.

"My favorite thing is that we don't have neighbors nearby," Tierna whispers in my ear. "Are you sure that's your favorite thing? I kinda like the pool seats. Like their sitting in the water!... Oh," She kisses the side of my head and chuckles.

"Your so innocent sometimes," the realtor walks out of the house and over to us in the middle of the front yard. "This one doesn't have any offers yet." I glance up to Tierna smiling.

"Please?"

"Why do you like the only house with no neighbors. The thing I said was a joke."

"Well, without neighbors we don't have to worry about people."

"Ok. What's the asking price?"

"Well the lowest the owners want me to go is 400,000." I smile and turn around. "Please," I whine. "What about with the furniture?" (I guessed a random number for both.)

"456,000."

"Ok."

(Here's the house)

Front:

Back:

Dining room/mini living room