Chapter 18 - Suprise Visitors

[Lucia]

"Lucia Rodriguez I swear if you get in the hospital one more time I will put you in one of those life-sized hamster balls until you are on your death bed."

I'm currently on a call with Lauren, A-Rod, and HAO.

"And I will help her." Great now A-Rod and Chen's are teaming up.

"Sorry kid but I agree with them. There is something with you and the hospital I swear- wait should Tierna be worried?"

"What- No! What are you implying?"

"Noootthhhinnngg..." I roll my eyes. "HAO I think you and Kelley have been talking too much again."

"Me too." She says making us all laugh. "How's Amelia?" Chens asks.

"Good thing you asked since she just walked in."

"She can walk! But she's so young!" I look at HAO through my phone worriedly. "Do you need to be hospitalized too?"

"Yeah HAO you alright?" A-Rod asks. "Yes, I'm fine."

"I don't believe that but whatever. Alex, can I hold her?"

"Yeah hold on." She stands up from her seat next to me and carefully hands me her baby.

"Hey, guys." Alex waves to the girls through the phone while I'm adjusting so I'm sitting upright.

"Guys look at her hair! She's so cute."

"Alex where's Charlie?"

"At school with Lily like every Friday Lily."

"Oh. Wait it's Friday?" HAO questions.

"Yes HAO and you got to spend more time with my girlfriend than I have this week." HAO shrugs.

Soon everyone had to go so it was just me and Alex. "When are you and T going to start planning the wedding?"

"Whenever we tell people." She glares at me. "Do you two even have an idea of what place you want?"

"Alex we don't talk about wedding stuff much since we just got engaged and your one to talk. How long were you engaged? Oh right-2 years and then just eloped." She rolls her eyes and Amelia starts crying.

"Alex I think she's hungry."

"I know Lucia I'm her mother."

"Someone has an attitude."

Our bickering comes to an end when the door opens and some unexpected guests come in.

"You just always have to be the center of attention don't you." I roll my eyes at her.

"I finally get to say this to your face again. Fuck you, Eve." She waves me off before embracing me in a hug.

"Katie and Emily are in the hallway I just had to make my grand entrance."

"Dramatic as always," I mumble. "What?"

"Oh, nothing." I smile at her. "Sup bitches?"

"Katie there are a pair of tiny ears present," I say gesturing to the baby. "Whoops." She covers her mouth and turns red.

"Nice going dip-"

"Baby!" I cut Emily off. "Geez ok, ok."

"So how are you and your girl?" Eve presses me.

"No Alex." I glare at her. "Were good."

"Mhm, and how's your sex life?" I shake my head and cover my face with my hands.

"Nonexistent. Ok now, how about I let Emily handle the rest of the embarrassing."