Extended description

Long ago, when nature saw the destruction of the human race flash between her eyes, that too the end of the race by their own people, it decided that it would no longer watch as the very one's who were supposed to take care of their home now watched it burn.

She decided that she'd split the five elements into five people. Five seemingly normal people who would have the power over them, five destined to save their people.

Five who nature would use until they ceased, then nature searched for five more, but with time, nature started to lose its touch.

History repeated itself. The five elements grew greedier and with greed came hate, and hate created the very end that nature tried her best to hide.

Desperate for a solution, nature took a decision without thinking well about the consequences.

It placed all five elements into the hands of a barely seventeen-year-old queen, who it thought was perfect for the role. It needed someone in power, someone that it thought wouldn't dare to grow with greed.

But the power that was supposed to be the queen's saving grace, the power that had to make her look like a goddess to her people, became the power that created someone far from who she was. It changed her, it made her survival seem almost impossible, it gave her the fear of the very world that she had created.

She remembered that she was the one who created the world. She wasn't going to let nature take away the one power that created who she became.

So, she fought back. She decided that she wasn't going to be a pawn anymore, she wanted it all. Nature, worried about what it had done, hid away, but not before finding a loophole.

The loophole gave nature time, it gave nature the ability to transfer most of the powers given to the queen to five more people, but, it came with a consequence. Nature had no control over who the powers could go to, or when, and the time it had was a mere two hundred years.

The five would have to finish the queen's game and get their own elements back or live powerless while their home would crumble once and for all.

Earth, fire, water, wind, sky, all divided into five barely eighteen-year-olds, the five who never knew each other before, who met because of accidents. Combined with deaths, curses, lovers, and affairs, would have to be together, knowing that any moment could be their last.

After all, how could anyone live while nature itself wanted it dead?

Note: aren't the banners amazing? They're from @Cosmiicstaar and she makes great graphics! I recommend her a lot

Note: aren't the banners amazing? They're from @Cosmiicstaar and she makes great graphics! I recommend her a lot. Hope you are interested in reading this, I am putting a lot of my heart into this and nothing makes me happier than knowing that you liked it. 

Huge note: The story that you are hopefully about to read is not perfect.