Page Two: School

I quickly got ready for school. I put on my uniform and grab my breakfast the minute before I stepped out the door. I was excited but, also anxious. I was going to a new school which means I had to meet new people. Not to mention I was entering second year and everyone probably already had they're friend groups sorted out. I slowly walk to school admiring the view and taking in the beautiful city.

A couple steps in front of me was a average height boy with black hair. I noticed as he left from his house he gave a bright smile too his mom as his eyes did the same. 'So I guess me and eye smile live in the same neighborhood.' I thought. As we approached the school he ran up to a group of about 6 other boys. 'See, everyone already has their friends' I think to myself. As I look at the group of boys once more, one of them seemed really familiar. I shook the thought off and walk into the school.

I make my way to the gym because that's where all students were supposed to gathered on the first day of school. It was a tradition that Principle Soo-man made up so that he could give us some cheesey pep-talk that would make us 'behave perfect for the rest of the year'. I enter to see many students stacked up on the bleachers. 'Oh no' I thought. Everyone's sitting with their friends and I have nowhere to go.

I look around for any empty seat I could find when, I hear someone shout my name.

"Yah, Choi Y/N-ah, over here!" The boy yells, waving me towards him. A small smile spreads across my face. Na Jaemin. I make my way up and sit next to him and who I assume are his friends. One of the boys looked familiar. 'Eye smile' I thought to myself.

Principle Soo-man begins talking, but I ignore what he says, focusing on Jaemin.

"Y/N," He speaks. "I thought I'd never see you again, you didn't tell me you were coming to this school."

"It's good to see you again Jaemin." I say as I smile at him. One of the boys give Jaemin a questioning look and mumbles, "You know this girl?" He then turns towards me. When we make eye contact, I sightly bow my head and he does the same back.

"Hello, I'm Mark." The boy greets.

"Mark?" I ask. That sounds like an English.

"Yeah, it's an English name, I'm from Canada." He says, almost like he'd read my mind. I smile at him and he smiles back. I then turn my attention back to Jaemin.

"Can I see your schedule?" He questions. I nod as I take it out of my bookbag and hand it to him. He then pulls out his own and starts comparing our classes. A couple seconds later, he takes out a pen and starts scribbling on my schedule. I didn't know what he was doing until he gives it back with a couple names next to each class. "We have some classes together Y/N!" I look over my schedule and try to decipher the names written down.

 "We have some classes together Y/N!" I look over my schedule and try to decipher the names written down