Page Twenty: Title?

I just arrived at school and met with all the boys at the gate.

Jaemin runs up to me to give his morningly hug as Donghyuck gives him a glare that could kill.

Jaemin pulls me towards the group and shoves me so that I'm standing right in between Hyuck and Renjun.

"Morning sweetheart." Hyuck flirts. How could he be so cute and SO hot at the same time? I scrunch my nose and smile remembering the day before.

Just yesterday he could barely face me after Mark yelled at us to kiss. Neither of us went through with it since we knew the boys were watching. We were so awkward afterwards, that Jeno had to walk me the rest of the way home.

"Good morning cutie!" I coo back, squishing his cheeks.

"Yah, don't baby me." Hyuck swats my hands away.

"But your so cuuute~"

"Both of you are cute." Jisung says.

"We're not even officially dating yet." I chuckle. Donghyuck's expression drops.

"How you gonna do him like that?" Renjun jokes.

"It's up to you if you want to change that." I say with a wink while facing Hyuck. He smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me towards the empty History classroom.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" Donghyuck excitedly ask.

"No, why?" I reply.

"This is the room where I first fell for you." He cutely says. I get shy remembering all the great memories we've had in this classroom. He comes closer to me.

"Y/N," He pauses. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

We get to lunch and Hyuck kicks Jaemin out of his normal seat so that he can sit next to me.

"Just because you two like each other doesn't mean you can steal my Y/N." Jaemin pouts. I giggle.

"Have you guys put a title on it yet?" Jeno ask. Hyuck looks at me and we both smile.

"Choi Y/N is now, OFFICIALLY, my girlfriend."