Part 13: Detention

Me and Jeno arrive at school to see all of the Dreamies looking like zombies.

"What happened to you guys?" I ask, surprised at how tired they look.

"We stayed up all night playing video games." Chenle answers.

I sigh and the boys give me a disappointed look, as if they expected me to scold them.

"At least invite me next time." I finish, walking into the school.

(Hyuck P.O.V)

I watch as Y/N hugs on Jaemin. Why did she have to be close with so many guys?

"I can't believe I got detention for accidently breaking a test-tube." She complains.

"Just, don't be clumsy." I sass. She rolls her eyes and I smile at her.

"At least you'll be with Hyunhyung." Mark shrugs. (I'm aware that this is probably the stupidest name ever, but I didn't want to use any idols so his looks are up to your imagination.)

Hyunhyung. Like, the most popular boy in school Hyunhyung? He's going to be alone, in detention, with Y/N? Nope. Not happening.

I need to get detention.

The bell rings and it's off to History.

*thud*

"Hyuck please, I have a headache." Y/N pleads. I didn't want to make her upset, but I HAD to get detention.

*thud* *thud* *thud*

"HAECHAN!" She yells.

"Miss Choi! Would you like another day of dentention?" The teacher exclaims. Y/N gets up and storms out the room. Shoot. I feel so bad.

"It was me!" I blurt. "I kicked her desk."

"I already hate having you two together in class, what makes you think I want you in detention as well?" The teacher snaps. I sigh. It's helpless.

I continued to be loud and obnoxious for the rest of class, the rest of school even. Still no detention.

Y/N never came back to 5th period, but Renjun messaged me that she was in 6th. At least she's okay.

The day ends and I walk by the detention room to see Y/N and Hyunhyung working on homework together. Not only is she with him, but now she's also mad at me.

I tell Jeno to go on without her because I wanted to walk her home. I stand outside the school for almost an hour until she leaves.

"Hey Y/N, I'm so sorry about earlier I-"

"It's fine." She assures with a blank face.

"If you want I can walk you home-"

"No, it's fine. Hyunhyung said he would." She finishes and walks away. Away from me. Away with him. My heart hurt. A lot.