Page 11: I'm Sorry

This morning I felt HORRIBLE. I woke up late and I was STILL tired.

I slipped on the closest pair of jeans I could find, grabbed my backpack and a quick breakfast, then I left the apartment.

When I open my front door, I see a note that says,

'I left for school without you because no one answered the door :( - Jeno'

'This dork' I chuckle to myself. I contemplate risking it all by turning around and going back to sleep, but my aunt would probably kill me so I cave in and drag myself to school.

I somehow manage to make it to school on time, either that or school just opened late. But anyways, I see Dream standing where they usually do and I walk up to them. The closer I get, the more I notice something different. Jaemin.

"What happened to you?" Mark ask with a disgusted face. I glare at him and he shuts up real quick.

"You look tired." Jaemin says, looking me up and down. Jeez, I almost forgot what his voice sounded like.

Although I'm glad to hear from him, it sucks that the first thing he has said to me in a month was 'you look tired'.

"I am tired." I respond sounding a little harsh. Jaemin looks down to his hands before holding out his daily coffee. "For me? But you never share your daily coffee. Are you sure?" He nods and I shrug, taking a sip. The coffee goes down my throat and I instantly feel more awake.

"Actual Y/N, I was wondering if maybe we could talk?" Jaemin ask. I agree and follow him into the school.

We walk into an empty class room and I sit on top of a desk, taking another sip from his coffee.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." He starts. "I have absolutely no idea why I was so mad back then, but I left you when you needed me most. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I really missed you Jaemin." I say. I push myself up off the desk and slowly approach him. He spreads his arms out and leans in, giving me a big hug. We stay there, hugging and swaying back and forth for awhile. My eyes are closed since I feel comfortable in his arms, but they shot open the second I hear a slurping sound.

I take a moment to realize Jaemin's drinking his coffee that I'm still holding. I push him off me.

"Really Jaemin!" I shout, laughing along with him.

"What? Coffee is my love, you know this Y/N." He jokes. We both stand there smiling at each other. I really missed this.

"On the brightside," Jaemin begins. I give him a confused look, wondering what could be positive about us not talking for a month. "Our friend 'break-up' got you a real boyfriend."

"What do you... " I start until I notice him eyeballing the jacket I'm wearing. Hyuck's jacket. "Oh no no no, I'm just glad me and Hyuck became friends. Just friends." I quickly let out, giving him a nervous smile.

"Sureee, I've seen the way you look at your precious Hyuckie." Jaemin replies. Hyuckie? I really can't trust Jeno with anything. "Don't worry, I won't tell."

"There's nothing to tell, I don't like Hyuck." I sternly state.

"Whatever you say, princess." Jaemin smirks, snatching his coffee out of my hands and walking towards the door, ruffling my hair as he leaves.

Now I'm left alone with my thoughts.

'I don't like Hyuckie, right?'