Page 5: Chenji

It has been a week into SM High, and everyday is the same. 

Math always was long, but Renjun and his friend Winwin both have built in calculators in their brains which make things a lot easier.

Science was fun since Mark and Jeno are there. We once had an experiment gone wrong and almost blew up the lab, but the teacher stopped us. (Sadly)

Photography was a lot of fun too. We'd run around taking pictures of anything and everything on school grounds. I also spent time with Jaemin which is always nice, but everyday a certain group of girls would swarm around him and beg for their pictures to be taken.

Lunch is great with Dream. We'd talk more than we eat most of the time.

History was, well... annoying. Haechan never looked at me or talked to me, but he'd always slightly kick my chair. On the fourth day I snapped and told him to stop, which caused me to get a warning from the teacher. I was mad, but at least I got a reaction from Haechan since he snickered a little.

Art had to be one of my FAVORITE periods. I love talking with Renjun. And no, I don't have feelings for him, he's just always so sassy which I find hilarious.

Last but not least, English. It was fine. Once again, an easy A. Though today was different. Chenle and Jisung, who I later found out was Chenji, came up and sat next to me.

"Hi Y/N-noona." Jisung says. I was kinda surprised since we only ever talk at lunch, but none the less I'm happy to see them. 

"Hi Sungie, hi Lele." I greet, I swear these boys are so cute. They're also pretty good at English, both of them speaking on about the same level. Sometimes they ask me for help with small things, which I never hesitate to give.

"Do you like all of our hyungs?" Chenle randomly ask, filling in an English worksheet.

The second Chenle had asked that question, Haechan immediately popped in my mind. "Mostly." I mutter only loud enough for them to hear.

"Same." Jisung mumbles. We all laugh.

The final bell rings and I hurry up out of the building.

When school ends, Dream always groups up at the entrance and discusses nonsense until they have to go their separate ways. I run up to them and leap, giving a quick hug to my best friend Jaemin

 I run up to them and leap, giving a quick hug to my best friend Jaemin

and Jeno takes it as a sign that it's time to go. I let go of Jaemin race down the street, Jeno waving goodbye to Dream before running to catch up with me.

"I wish I had your relationship with Y/N-noona." Jisung admits with a pout.

"Yeah, she's the best." Jaemin says looking towards Y/N with dreamy eyes.

Haechan crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "Whatever. That hug looked suffocating and I bet she doesn't even wash her hands."

"Your roast are just getting worst and worst, aren't they Donghyuck?" Renjun remarks, placing and arm around the taller boys shoulder.

"Shut up." Haechan scoffs. They all laugh and split up to walk home.