Chapter 15: Singing

(Y/N P.O.V)

I'm so glad I took that day off. I really needed it.

I walk to school alone and meet with the boys at the gate, as always.

I run up to Jaemin and give him a big hug, peeking over his shoulder to see Hyuck's sad expression.

"What's wrong Hyuck?" I ask.

"Wait, you're not mad at me?"

"Of course not, how could I stay mad at you." I coo, walking up to squish his cheeks.

"Yah, I'm not a baby." He whines and we laugh.

We all walk into school and run through our normal schedules until lunch.

"Y/N... " Hyuck says as he slurps up some noodles.

"Yes~" I chirp.

"We changed seats in History." He tells.

'No! That class is so boring, there's no way I could stand it without Donghyuck. I couldn't playfully kick him, or run my fingers through his soft, fluffy, brown hair- What am I thinking? Maybe if we change seats I could actually focus and get a good grade. But I will miss sitting next to my crush. Crush?'

"Crush!?" I unknowingly yell.

"Crush what?" Chenle ask.

"Nothing." I quickly mumble and quietly finish the rest of my lunch.

When we get to History, I was seated with some girl who always loudly smacks on her gum. As if Hyuck's thuds weren't annoying enough.

To make things worst, Hyuck was put with the same girl from the beginning of the year. The pretty one who loved to flirt and mess around with boys.

This made me angry in a way I cannot describe. Oh wait, I can describe it,

I'm jealous.

School ends and right before I walk out the door, I hear soft singing coming from the choirs room. Their voice is so angelic.

I slowly open the door, revealing the one and only. Lee Donghyuck.

I never knew he could sing. He's absolutely amazing.

He's singing some cheesey love song and spins around, stopping when he sees my figure.

"H-Hey Y/N." He stammers.

"Hyuckie that was awesome!" I exclaim.

"Thanks." He smiles.

"Can you sing some more?" He motions to a seat and I gladly take it. He begins singing his heart out to every ballad song he could think of.

I sigh. 'I'm falling for him all over again.'

"Amazing, spectacular!" I cheer him on. He grins widely and sings some more. I could listen to him all night but a loud ringing made us both stop.

Someone just HAD to call me, didn't they?

"Hello?" I answer.

"Y/N where are you, are we gonna walk home together?" Jeno ask on the other line. I look up at Hyuck and he mouths the words, 'I'll walk you.'

"Go on without me Jeno." I say, hanging up. Hyuck pulls me up by my hand and gives me a microphone.

We begin singing together. Dancing around and exchanging glances everytime the songs would say something remotly close to romance.