Page 14: New Seats

(Y/N P.O.V)

I feel so bad for rejecting Hyuck yesterday. He waited until the end of detention for me but I walked home with Hyunhyung. Hyunhyung who is probably more annoying than Hyuck used to be. 

I decid not to go to school today so I can clear my mind and feel better.

I send Jaemin a message to inform the boys I won't be at school. I hope Donghyuck isn't sad about my absence. Who am I kidding? He doesn't like me... N-Not that it matters!

(Jaemin P.O.V)

I arrive at school and walk up to the Dreamies.

"Y/N's not feeling well so she won't be here today." I say, making all the boys seem kinda sad. Especially Donghyuck.

I stare at Hyuck, feeling conflicted. I still can't sort out how I feel about them liking each other.

Y/N is my best friend. She's like a sister to me, so of course I want to see her happy. And Donghyuck, he's also one of my best friends, but I don't know how he'd treat her. Don't get me wrong, Hyuck is an over all good guy, but sometimes his comments are... questionable to say the least.

Y/N OBVIOUSLY likes Donghyuck and he himself has admitted to liking her, but I haven't encouraged either one of them to 'go for it', which could play a big part in why they're not together yet.

I wasn't jealous. I know whoever she ends up with I'll still be her number one, I'm just cautious... If that makes any sense.

(Hyuck P.O.V)

We're currently at lunch and I wish she were here.

I wish I could hear her laugh at Mark's cringey jokes.

Or smile after pretending to be mad when I tease her.

Dang.

I did have it bad. I was whipped for Y/N.

History without her is the worst.

The class was already boring enough and now I don't get to look at her.

"Everyone listen up as I call out your new seat pairings." The teacher yells.

New seats!?