Page 21: Date

"And be home by 7:30 p.m. (19:30)" My aunt nags. I look at the time, currently 3:30 p.m. (15:30).

"You got it!" I reply, running towards the mirror. 'My hair looks a mess, is this really the best outfit I could come up with? Where's the fashion evaluator when you need him?' I mentally yell at myself but just then,

Ding Dong.

Shoot.

I rush to open the door and come face to face with Lee Donghyuck.

"You look... wow." He barely gets out.

"Thanks." I smile.

"7:30pm." My aunt yells. We both bow our heads and walk out the door.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says as we walk towards the bus stop.

When we get off the bus I look up to see the sign for a bowling alley.

"How romantic." I sarcastically say, smiling at Hyuck.

"Do you want cheese fries or not?" He questions. I smile and nod as we enter the building.

We enter and Hyuck pays for a lane as I pick out our shoes and bowling balls.

We walk to our lane and Hyuck orders fries and some (age appropriate) drinks. We type our names in the system and begin bowling.

Hyuck goes first, he throws the ball and only hits two pins, then walks away confidently.

I start laughing really obnoxiously while pointing at him. Some of the by passers look in our direction.

"I'd like to see you do better." He frowns.

"Watch and learn." I say, standing up and grabbing my ball.

As I throw the ball, I trip, landing it right into the bunkers.

Now it was his turn to laugh.

I run up to him and hit his chest for laughing, to where he grabs my hand and spins me around.

We begin to dance as he sings to me what ever song is playing on the alley's speakers.

I swear I'm falling more and more with each second.

After we finish what we called a "practice round" me and Hyuck's bowling skills begin to get better.

I throw the ball and knock over all the pins.

"Strike!" I yell, running into his arms. He lifts me up and spins me around.

 He lifts me up and spins me around

"Good job babe." He says, putting me down and laying a peck on my forehead.

After bowling we get back on to the bus and stop at this semi-empty park.

Hyuck takes out a bag and we begin snacking on our favorite foods while looking up at the stars and talking about life.

The clock strikes 7:40 p.m. (19:40) as we reach my doorstep. Hyuck checks the time.

"Your aunt is going to kill me." Hyuck jokes.

"Or worse, me." I joke back. We both began laughing.

"Well, I guess this is goodnight."

"I guess so." He leans in, pushing some hair behind my ear and placing his hand on my cheek. I lean in too, the gap between us closing. It was a short but sweet kiss and I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Thank you for accepting me, me and my feelings." Hyuck says. "I really like you."

"Well I really like you too." I say. "We're both lucky, huh?"

He nods and pecks my cheek, then begins to walk off.

I run inside, ignoring my aunts calls and go to my room. I close the door and lean against it, slowly sliding down with my hands over my heart.

I'm so happy.