4

"Sounds good" Another voice interrupted and Aera drifted her attention towards the person- black jeans and a white shirt peeking beneath his black leather jacket, who appeared behind Jeno

"Sounds good"
Another voice interrupted and Aera drifted her attention towards the person- black jeans and a white shirt peeking beneath his black leather jacket, who appeared behind Jeno.

"Get back into the mission, I'll take care of her" 
He eyed the sniper before turning to face the girl- a lazy smirk playing on his lips as he cranked his neck to the sides, luxuriate since it was a girl.

"Thanks Jun" Jeno glanced at him before turning on his heel.
"Don't. fucking. move"
She glared at Jeno before her eyes drew down towards the crowd that relatively cleared cause of the delay in CEO Kang's arrival.

Flickering her eyes back to Jeno, she raised a brow seeing his lips curl into a smirk.
"Let's make a deal. The loser surrenders, good?"
Renjun asked, letting out a mocking laugh.

And before she could answer him he grabbed her arm harshly pulling her and snatched the girl from her hand before aiming at her- his fingers close to pulling the trigger but Aera was quick to read his move and kicked the gun out of his hand, launching it onto the ground taking him by surprise at her swift attack.

"How much left before he arrives?" Jeno asked as he hunched over the sniper fixing his focus towards the entrance.
"2, exactly 2 min- - - -"
The continuous beeping sound panicked Jeno.

"Sung? Can you hear me?!..Fuck"
Jeno threw his head back in frustration thinking he had probably got caught by someone.

He turned back to look at the two- their breaths unsteady after a whole minute of fighting with bare hands.

"You thought you could fight me?" 
Renjun let out- having her in a headlock.
Aera gut wrenched at the loss of oxygen, mind plotting a plan to escape from his hold.

She dug her nails onto his skin and he loosened the grip for a fraction of second, which was more than enough for her to gasp for breath before swinging her elbow with all her force towards him.

"Shit!" 
He hissed clutching his stomach where Aera elbowed him.

"Is that all you got?"
Aera scoffed as she wiped the blood from the cut on her lip by the back of her hand- eyes fixed onto Renjun.

"I will fucking end you"
Renjun spat, lunging at the girl- strangling her to the ground.

Aera fought him with all her might- her free hands frantically tapping on the ground hoping to find something for help and picking up the first thing she found- she swung it towards him at full force and he snapped his head to the side in pain as the timber broke upon coming in contact with his head.

Grabbing fist full of his shirt she yanked him before kicking at his shin, right at the bone causing him to slightly stumble onto the floor and she quickly stood up- her eyes searching for her gun.

"Your soulmate must be suffering cause of you" 
Aera scoffed, eyeing his soulmate's name, indicating he had met his soulmate already.