48

The sun rays penetrated through the glass window, falling onto the two who were asleep on the bed

Aera let out a soft groan, feeling the intensity of the light despite having her eyelids shut and she gradually opened her eyes, blinking away her drowsiness.

She sit up straight but the increased weight on her waist forced her to fall back- her head hiting against the pillow and she groaned out.

Looking down she caught sight of the hand that was hooked around her waist and soon it hit her that she wasn't sleeping alone.

Her eyes trailed over to the figure who was soundly sleeping beside her and a smile hovered her lips.

The door clicked open and the loud deep voice pierced through the serenity-
"Hyung, Noona is—"
Jisung came to an abrupt stop when Aera threw the nearby pillow which went hitting him straight on his face and his jaw dropped in disbelief.

Aera hushed him, motioning him to exit the room as she eyed Donghyuck only to see him turn around, already awake cause of the interruption.

"Idiot, he woke up" Aera rolled her eyes, sitting up straight on the bed, lowly glaring at the younger.

"The goddamn disrespect" Jisung muttered out, picking up the same pillow launching it back at her but she effortlessly caught onto it earning a scoff from the boy.

Donghyuck simply let out a laugh at the siblings before getting out of the bed, turning to face Aera as he spoke.

"Get ready, we're going out today" Aera gave a nod in response, giving him a warm smile before exiting the room and dragging Jisung along with her, leaving Donghyuck alone in his room.

"Why are we at this house- no, it's a mansion- but why..?" Aera raised a brow, stating at the house ahead.

"You'll see" Was all Donghyuck said before he clasped her hand, pulling her along with him towards the entrance of the house.

Twisting the door knob open he stepped inside the house and a hesitant Aera followed suit.

Aera let her eyes wander around the house and her eyes widened at the interior as she stared at in awe, dumbfounded.

"I wouldn't be able to buy one like this even if I sell my whole existence, damn" Aera trailed off earning a small laugh from Donghyuck at those words.

"Sit" Donghyuck motioned towards the couch placed in the hall and she furrowed her brows.

"Don't tell me this is your hou—"
Aera left her sentence hanging in the air when an elderly women walked downstairs, catching sight of the two.

"Oh Donghyuck! When did you come?" She asked surprised by his presence, approaching the two with a wide smile spreading her face at the sight of the boy.

"Just now" Donghyuck replied and she simply nodded before setting her eyes on Aera who stood beside Donghyuck.

Right when Donghyuck was about to speak up, someone walked in, interrupting them.
"Ma'am you're appointment—"
"No, cancel all my appointments for today. I'm much glad to spend time with my son"
And hearing those words, Aera snapped her head to face Donghyuck, baffled.

"She's your mom?!" She uttered out, tugging onto the hem of his shirt in disbelief and he gave a nod in response.
Aera looked down at her own clothes, a sigh escaping her lips at the blue jeans and white t-shirt loosely lying over her torso.
"Hyuck I would've at least dressed bette—"

"Sorry for the interruption, now you've got all my time" Donghyuck's mother spoke up now turning to face the two, gaining both their attention.

"Aera, that's my mom- Yeo Inhye" The women gave Aera a warm smile and Aera returned one, anxious to meet her soulmate's mother.

"And mom this is Park Aera, my soulmate" And at those words, Inhye's eyes widened.

"Who?!" Inhye almost yelled out in disbelief and the two shared a confused look before Aera spoke up.

"I'm Park Aer—" Aera was abruptly cut off when the women inched forward, cupping the sides of Aera's face with gentle hands as her smile got wider, almost reaching her eyes as she let her eyes rank over the girl, utterly delighted by her presence.

"Oh god! Aera darling, how have you been?? You've grown up so much! I'm so happy to see you again"

Again?!

Guess who 👀

Guess who 👀