57

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧,
𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨..

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙎𝙤 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

"Is everything okay..?" Aera hesitantly began- a part of her wanting to leave him alone since she didn't want to invade his personal space but his silence bothered her.

Aera shifted on the bed towards Donghyuck, sitting down beside him, "Hyuckie" She called out in soft voice, giving his shoulder two small taps to gain his attention.

Donghyuck exhaled out harshly, running his hand over his face before hanging his head low- his past memories hunting him despite him trying to push them all away.

"Just leave me alone Aera" His deep rumble made her frown, definitely not failing to notice how his voice was thick with exasperation and dismal.

I just want to be alone.

"Donghyuck, look" Aera placed a finger under his chin making him face her and the moment she caught sight of his eyes that were lined with tears, her gaze instantly softened.

Aera's confused eyes ranked over his face, trying to decipher his underlying emotion- her heart blundering at the sight of her soulmate nearly in tears.

The only thing that was evident in his hazel eyes- hurt.

Donghyuck silently stared at her- his heart wanting to pour all its emotions out but he couldn't.

Alone.

The word keep repeating in his mind, reminding him to constrict himself from speaking out his feelings to her.

Without a word being said, Aera inched forward before gently wrapping her arms around his neck, holding him in her arms endearingly .

Though she didn't know what he was going through she did not hesitate to embrace him- it was the only way she could help divert his thoughts.

And at that moment his breath hitched in his throat, heart lurching at the unpredicted hug- her warmth that invaded his senses oddly calming him.

It was a feeling he never felt in his life and that was when he realized he was deeply craving for it all these years- a person who adoringly holds him in their arms, a person he could comfortably lean on and someone who made him feel secure.

It was you I wanted all these years...

Not giving it a second thought, he encased her in his hold- hands surrounding her waist with his head on her shoulder and the simple action caused the sudden outburst of pent up emotion he suppressed in him to spill out as tears.

Aera was slightly taken aback at first but when his grasp around her waist tightened as he buried himself further in her arms, she felt devastated.

Donghyuck tried to pull himself together but nonetheless he couldn't cease the tears that rolled down his face in both annoyance and despondency- he desperately wanted to word out everything he was put through in his life and share his feelings that burdened him but a part of him was scared.

Scared cause he didn't want her to know that the now strong and dominant man was once the frail and vulnerable little boy.

Aera could practically feel the material of her sweatshirt get stuck to her skin, wet with his tears but she payed no heed to it at all- her only intention being to make him know she was there for him.

"You don't have to tell me anything.. just know that I'm here for you, always" Aera mumbled out as her fingers softly ran down his brown hair in attempts to soothe him.

And almost like she knew what he was going through, those words coming from her somehow made him feel safe and he was beyond contented that he now had someone to rely on without restricting himself.

Taking in sharp breath to regain his composure, he let out those words his heart longed to say, "Thank you Aera.." His voice trailed off as a whisper yet clearly audible to the girl.

Aera broke the hug- her hands cupping the side of his face, her eyes meeting his swollen hazel ones lined with tears yet she didn't fail to notice how a small smile lingered onto his lips.

The smile that he put on his face to conceal the torment he confronted all his life within himself..

"It's okay baby, no one is perfect and that's totally okay to not be fine. No matter what, you deserve to be loved and remember that I'm always here for you" Aera leaned forward- planting a soft, tender kiss on his forehead making his eyes flutter shut upon feeling her lips gentle brush against his skin.

Reopening his eyes, they ranked over her face- the way her pitch black eyes glistened hope, her warm smile that could heel all of his aches, her actions that made him feel like he was loved and cared for..

Donghyuck's heart began blundering within his chest upon hearing her address him with a nickname, sending a flush of red to spread his cheeks and he ducked his head lower in attempts to hide his blush.

"Ooh is Hyuckie shy now?" Aera teased, tilting her head to get a better view of his face and he turned away to avoid her gaze earning a laugh from her.

"You're so cute"
"Shut up" Donghyuck muttered out, circling his hands around her waist as he pulled her to lie down on the bed together.

Well shit, he's still shirtless..

"Put on a shirt" Aera mumbled out, trying her best to look away and the redness on her cheeks grew evident but upon noticing him make no move, a loud sigh escaped her lips.

"You're not sleeping this way, go"
"Why? Am I distracting you babe?"
"Shut up, just go"
"So.. Is that a yes?"
"Whatever, can you put something on now?"
"No and what if I want you to get distr—"
"Hyuck!"

 Is that a yes?""Whatever, can you put something on now?""No and what if I want you to get distr—""Hyuck!"

Hyura be sailing 🥺🥺

Shit we still #1 in Donghyuck wow.. Ily♥️