71

"Hyung what do you mean she is—""Jisung I don't know about Aera

"Jisung I don't know about Aera. Stop annoying me and let me fucking think!" Donghyuck yelled out, gripping the roots of his hair in dismay, mind utter chaos as all he could think of was his soulmate.

'I'm heading to meet Areum-'
'I'm nearing the supermarket around—'

"Dorm, their dorms,"Donghyuck uttered out, hastily clambering onto his feet and Jisung's wide eyes snapped up to look at the elder, "What? What is it?"

"I think I know where exactly she was" With that Donghyuck rushed out of the headquarters with Jisung following suit.

Donghyuck's grip on the steering wheel tightened, gliding past cars as his feet pressed down on the throttle- heart pounding as his mind clouded with numerous thoughts yet he tried to assure himself she was safe and secure.

Halting the car to a side, Donghyuck and Jisung exited, eyes lingering on the supermarket ahead.

"This is the only one in this entire street. There must be some clue left around in here, search" Donghyuck instructed, strolling over the area surrounding the huge supermarket.

An entire hour of inspection yet the two came back with empty hands, no clue or any sign of the girl.

Aera?
Please baby speak up
Your Hyuckie is worried
Please...

And all he got in response was silence.

"Please just tell me you are safe Aera, please" Donghyuck mumbled under his breath, leaning against his car as tears lined his eyes, helplessly.

"Hyung!" Jisung yelled out earning his attention and Donghyuck neared him, his eyes drifting over to the cover held in his hands.

"The delivery, yes!" Donghyuck frantically nodded and Jisung began rummaging through the content inside while Donghyuck searched around for any other clues.

"Hyung.. there is a tracker in it" Jisung pointed out before looking down at what Donghyuck held in his hands.

A lighter.

Donghyuck glanced up, "It has to be someone who is close to her or knows her well" He spoke out, fingers fumbling with the lighter in his hand.

"What? How so?"
"It's a lighter Jisung- fire. Aera is traumatic towards fire or flames cause of her past"
"What the hell?! I never knew!" Jisung exclaimed with wide eyes, baffled.