10

Jaehyun and Mark were focused onto pinning the pictures and newspaper articles about Azurite Neo and their crimes on the wall, trying to find any clues so they could get their mission accomplished at the earliest

Johnny was busy dealing with the weaponry at the basement while Aera silently sat on the couch, hand on the arm rest while she blankly stared at the white ceiling, eyes closed as she ceaselessly thought about her soulmate.

"It took me a whole day to hack into their computer and gain all of this" Taeyong said, earning their attention.

"Azurite Neo was formed twelve years ago and has seven main members-" Taeyong paused noticing Aera who was silently sleeping on the couch.

Taeyong was about to call out her name but Mark hushed him, shaking his head in disapproval, stopping him mid way.

"She's too tired, just let her rest for now" Mark said and Taeyong shrugged, going back to reading out information he had gathered.

"Lee Daejung owns half of the mafia gangs in Korea- Azurite Neo being his main gang and the Neo headquarters are the central base"

Taeyong moved the screen such that it was in visibility to the two as they read through what was being displayed on the computer.

HAECHAN LEE :
~ Leader, 21- the ace of all Daejung's mafia gangs.
~ First at command after his father- Lee Daejung.
~ Combatant- Hand to hand and professionally trained with any sort of weaponry, you name it.

HUANG RENJUN :
~ Assassin, 21.
~ Combatant- Hand to hand but well trained with guns as well.

LEE JENO :
~ Sharpshooter, 21.
~ Non combatant- Trained with any sort of guns, rifles and snipers.

NA JAEMIN :
~ Hacker, 21- the tech whizz of Neo.
~ Non combatant- guides all the members during a mission, rarely steps out of the headquarters.

ZHONG CHENLE :
~ Supplier, 20- his father provides 50% of the shares for the gangs during their mission.
~ Non combatant- deals with weaponry and explosives.

PARK JISUNG :
~ Spy, 19- youngest member yet one of the strongest.
~ Relatively non combatant- prefers hand to hand, uses guns only if necessary, spies and gets the task done without leaving any traces behind.

LIU YANGYANG :
~ Medic, 21.
~ Non combatant- Doesn't involve in any of the missions, always at the headquarters, well known with all types of treatment or surgery for any sort of injury.

"Mission Neo isn't finding Neo, we have to catch hold of Daejung so we can bring out all of their illegal businesses and put a stop to whatever their gangs deal with" Taeyong said and the two nodded in agreement.