67

"So you're telling me he knows about Haechan now?" Johnny raised a brow, sliding his hands into his pocket and Aera nodded, leaning against the desk, now facing him

"Did you guys fight or something?"
"Yea... Johnny go talk to him, will you?"
"Why me??"
"Cause we're on the same page and atleast he'll hear you out" Aera stated, indicating about Biyu and he sighed out, nodding in agreement.

"Did it really go so bad that Mark—" Johnny paused mid-way, both of them turning around to face the door that swung open revealing Mark.

Mark's eyes flickered between the two, face holding no emotion as he wordlessly stared at them for a few seconds before turning back around and shutting the door close with loud bang.

"Yea, it surely did go bad. He looks like he could kill you" Johnny shook his head with a sigh and Aera shot him a glare, "You're not making me feel any better Johnny. He literally doesn't even spare me a look like I did something wrong?! I don't even know how to approach him" Aera groaned, throwing her head back in frustration.

"I can try convincing him but in the end it's you two who should sort it out so.. think about it," Johnny shrugged and she nodded, well aware that the dispute could only settle down if the two converse.

"I'll talk to him tonight, don't worry"
"Thanks bro"
"Always"

"Can we talk?" Johnny began, seating himself beside Mark on the couch.
"What?" Mark uttered out keeping his eyes fixated on the television screen ahead.

"You should stop ignoring Aera—"
"Now I'm being advised on this?? I'm not interested thanks" Mark scoffed, walking away from the elder.

"Mark at least hear me out- hey!" Johnny followed suit, approaching the boy who stepped inside his room.

Mark halted, turning around with a stern face, "What is it Hyung?" He awaited for the elder to proceed.

"You don't know who my soulmate is do you?"
"No"
"In fact none of you guys do.. except Aera" Mark quirked up a brow at those words, turning around to fully face him.

"She works as a medic for a gang. I refrained from conversing about her with anyone  and not long after I figured out about Aera.. her soulmate being Haechan. Honestly I felt the same as she did. I had to hide the truth cause I knew revealing would only make it worst and that's exactly what she did too.."
"But she didn't have to hide it from me??"

"Mark don't be stupid. It's not like she chose him and hid it from you- she hid it cause she didn't want this to ruin your two relation"
"That doesn't make any sense to me Hyung. If she really does trust me just as equally as I do she wouldn't have done all of this shit"

"And what difference does that make? Whether you were informed earlier or not Haechan is still her soulmate, nothing changes that—"
"I know, I do. But I just can't seem to convince myself to believe all of this"
"I just.. don't get why your angry at her??"
"I'm not angry Hyung, I'm concerned. I'm worried about how she would deal with someone like him. I can't accept this, I don't know"
Johnny scoffed out at those words, shaking his head in disapproval.

"So what are you going to do? Break their relationship? Bond? What? This is not called being 'concerned' Mark, you're just acting impulsive. Don't forget Aera and Haechan are soulmates, just like you and Areum"
"I know, but uhh-"
"Give yourself some time and sort this out, that is all I can say" With that Johnny exited the room leaving the boy alone.

Mark groaned out, running a hand down his hair in annoyance as he collapsed onto the bed— face buried in his hands as he closed his eyes, mulling over his own words.

What do I do?

Shit I almost died at how randomly you started-
Ok but what were you saying?

Aera and Haechan

Oh god
Will you ever shut up about them?

No Areum please
I'm genuinely worried

If you are then go apologize

But-

No buts shut up and just do it

How?
I can't confront her after all that I spoke the other day

Yea you're so dramatic for no reason I know

I wanted help not commentary

Listen, we all know you never think straight when angry
And Aera's a very understand girl
Just give it a shot

Uhh fine
But what if I fuck it up again??

If you make my babygirl cry again
I swear to god Mark I won't hesitate to deck you in the face

That's... not so assuring

I wasn't assuring you anything
It's a warning Mark

Wow thanks

You're welcome babe

Might as well mass update and get this book done 😬