16. Gesture

I had bruises all over my body and I was, putting it mildly, exhausted.
  Kylo and I had trained the whole day.
  I was getting better at fighting, but I still wasn't satisfied.
  There was this one move I just couldn't do right. I kept trying and trying, but the result wasn't improving.
  "We should stop, it's already late and you're exhausted. Your results aren't going to get any better if you keep going on like this. You should be glad, you're way better than when we started."
  In my focus and frustration I didn't hear Kylo's, sneaky, compliment. "No, I can't stop. Not until I finally did it."
  I could swear that if he wasn't wearing his helmet, I would see him roll his eyes.
  "You really should stop." Admiration slipped into Ren's tone.
  "No." Due to agitation and exhaustion, I forgot the fact that he's my superior and that I had to do whatever he wanted me to do.
  "You leave me with no other choice."
  The last thing I saw was Kylo's gloved hand making a small movement in front of my face, then darkness greeted me.

  When I opened my eyes, I noticed I was in my room, in my bed to be exactly.
  I looked at the clock that hung on the wall, it was time for dinner.
Huh, how did I get here? One second I was training and now... now I'm in my room.
  I took the sheets off of me and stepped out of the bed. I was still wearing the clothes I wore during training. I took a short shower and put on some clean clothes.
  On my way to the canteen I noticed that I was less exhausted.
Probably because of the sleep. Did Kylo bring me here?
  I knew I tended to be... steadfast, when it came to something that didn't go the way I planned.
I probably went too far... how embarrassing.
  I wasn't very hungry so I just took an apple and ordered a coffee to go.
  When the canteen lady handed me my coffee, I noticed there was something off.
  "I think you accidentally gave me the wrong coffee, this is General quality."
  The woman shook her head and shrugged. "Orders from Master Ren."
  A smile crept on my face. How... kind.
  I was on my way to the exit when I noticed Matt, sitting at the same table with the same stormtrooper and Lieutenant Colonel as last time.
  I stood behind him. "Hey Matt, thank you for the training with Kylo. The exercises really helped. It was very sweet of you to ask him to do that for me."
  I bowed forwards and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. I couldn't see his face, but I swear I saw his ears redden. I had to admit that I had to, slightly, blush as well.
  Giving him a kiss on his cheek had been an impulsive decision, which I didn't regret, what he had arranged for me was really kind.
  "I have nothing on my schedule for tomorrow morning. Would you like me to show you the little project I have been working on?"
  Matt turned his head to me, still slightly red. "Ehm, yes I would like that, ahem." He cleared his throat.
  I had to stop myself from smiling. It was adorable to see him stumble because of the overwhelming sensation the small kiss had given him.
  "See you tomorrow."
  "Bye."

  I could overhear a small part of their conversation before I left the canteen.
  "A buddy of mine saw Kylo Ren take his shirt off in the shower, and he said that Kylo Ren had an 8-pack, that Kylo Ren was shredded."

  The bastard has an eight-pack himself.