Chapter Fifteen (Pt. One)

I'm just an old soul who enjoys Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong, so I will use my 1950's jazz music as much as I want, thank you.

Anyways, sorry for being a bit outta it (not replying and stuff), just some stressful mental things going on for me.

All the Love,
Lex🔪🖤

-•-

-•-

The sun gleamed into the apartment, reflecting its rays over the freshly polished wooden floor of my bedroom. It glistened with a soft glow; a calming, relaxing glow of the morning sun.

I was sitting in Michael lap, back was pressed up on his chest. His hands were softly playing with my hair, even after I told him to stop because he was messing it up.

"I'm just playing, Cutie. Don't worry 'bout it." He tells me, continuing to ruffle my curls.

We were just relaxing in my room, talking about memories to pass the time. We talked about our childhoods, telling stories to make each other laugh.

"There w-was this one t-time, when Luke and I were kids, h-he found a bottle o-of purple nail polish in our mom's r-room and he painted our n-nails. They w-were pretty." Michael laughed, saying that he couldn't picture Luke wearing purple. I shrugged, smiling at the memory.

I was talking to Michael when the door opened, and a cough was heard. We both looked up and saw Calum standing in the doorway with his arms crossed. He frowned, but it soon went away.

"Well, you two seem to be gettin' along well." He said, raising his eyebrows. I nodded my head quickly.

"Mikey is my b-best friend now!" I said happily, turning my head to give the blond a smile.

"Is that so?" Calum asked, leaning against the doorway, keeping his arms crossed. I nodded, wrapping my arms around the blond man, giving him a tight hug. "Well, I guess I'm left out, huh? I'll just have to go shopping by myself since my Angel and my brother have left me."

"Shopping? What for, Cal?" Michael asks. Calum just shrugged.

"I figured since we're going to Italy, Angel might need some proper attire. Besides, you're one of us now, Angel. You gotta dress like it in-front of the Italian branch." I gasped, looking at the older man with interest.

"You m-mean I get to d-dress cool like you?" Calum nodded, pushing himself off the doorway.

"You two better be ready in ten minutes, we have a lot to do." Calum turned to leave, shutting the door behind him on the way out.

"Well, come on, Cutie. Don't want to anger big boss, do we?" Michael muttered. I nodded, crawling off of the blond man's lap.

"How c-come you don't dress l-like Calum does, but he w-wants me to?" I asked, getting off the bed.

"Cutie, I don't think Calum really cares what anyone wears, since it's not common to see someone wearing a suit anymore. But in Italian branch, they're more traditional about their dress code."

Michael paused, brushing his hair out of his eyes. He looks me over slowly, bringing his hand to fix my own hair. When he pulls his hand away, he smiles.

"Besides, I think you'll look good in a fedora."