Chapter Twenty Three

Double update because I'm making a blueberry pie and I'm waiting for it to bake right now... also my dad is going to get lactose free ice cream for me because I'm 🌈Lactose Intolerant🌈

Enjoy this sexy picture of Calum :-)

Lex🖤

-•-

-•-

After Calum had taken me to the shooting range, he told me he wanted to take me out into the town for the evening, so we went back to private house Rizzo let us stay in.

"I need to run some errands real quick, Angel. Can you be ready to leave for 5:30?" Calum asked me, opening the front door of the beautiful trellis covered house.

I turn around, stopping in the doorway, to nod. Calum smiles, reaching out to grab my hand. He lifts it up, then bends his head down to press a light kiss onto my knuckles, making me giggle.

"Arrivederci amore mio." Calum lifts his head up and smiles, before turning around and walking down the porch stairs and out onto the cobbled streets of Palermo.

I watched Calum's retreating figure until he disappeared into the crowd.

With a small skip in my chest, I turned around and walked into the house, shutting my door on my way inside. From the foyer, I could hear loud music and clattering from the kitchen.

I made my way down the small hallway, peaking my head through the door to the kitchen.

It was Michael.

Making a huge mess of tomato sauce...

"Mikey? Are y-you doing okay?" I asked quietly, making the blond man jump up in surprise.

-•-
We interrupt this story for an important message: the pie is done :)

-•-We interrupt this story for an important message:  the pie is done :)

Now back to your un-regularly scheduled story, MAFIA.
-•-

"Fuck!" Michael squeaked, spilling some of the red sauce on his white button up shirt. He whipped his head around when I began to laugh, giving me an unamused look.

"Jesus, Ash," he muttered, using a rag to blot up the stain on his shirt. "Don't do that, please."

"Okay, Mikey." I chuckle, walking into the kitchen and sitting at a barstool. "Whatcha making?"

"Manacotti. How was your outing with Calum?" Michael asked, opening the fridge and pulling out a baking dish lined with tube like pasta filled with cheese.

"It l-looks good. And, well, it was f-fun. He's taking m-me out into town tonight at 5:30." Michael gasped, spilling more of the red tomato sauce on his shirt.

"Fanculo!" He muttered, glaring at his shirt, before turning his attention to me. "He finally asked you out! This is amazing! Calum finally grew a pair!"

"Grew a pair of what?" I asked as Michael jumped around the kitchen.

"Nothing, nothing." He shrugged it off, but then turned back to me. "Have you been on a date before?"

"No?" I told him, slightly confused. Michael screeched happily, clapping his hands.

"Let me help you! Agh, please Ash, please. This is both of my babies first date!" Michael bounced from side to side, a huge pleading grin on his face. I nod, letting Michael have his moment.

"Perfect! Now, go shower while I finish this, Cutie. Then we'll pick you something sexy to wear. Oh he's so gonna die when he sees how hot you are." Michael lifts me off the stool and pushes me through the house to the bathroom, shoving me inside.

"Go on, piccolo. Old Michael will have everything ready for you when you get out"

-•-

Half an hour later, I was fully cleaned. My hair was washed and dried, now gelled up like I used to back in New York before I met Calum.

I stepped out of the bathroom, gripping a towel around my waist, and made my way into my bedroom where Michael was rummaging though my clothes.

He looked up when I opened the door, letting out a small gasp.

"Fuck. If you weren't Calum's, I'd definitely take you. You're so hot, it's not fair. You're hot and cute, at the same fucking time." Michael's eyes wandered over my chest, making me use my arms to cover myself up out of insecurity.

"I, uh-"

"Never mind. Come on, cutie. I got you an outfit picked out that I know will make Calum drop on his knees." Michael nodded his head to the clothes laying on the bed, before he walked towards the door. "I'll be in the kitchen. You have twenty minutes before Calum comes back."

Once Michael leaves, I drop my towel and make my way over to see what he has picked out for me. I smile, quickly getting changed into the dark colored clothes that I packed.

Michael has found some of my things I wasn't going to wear in-front of the mob, but they were clothes that were meaningful to me. They were Luke's.

-•-

-•-

"You look amazing, Ash. I bet Calum is going to drop dead when you see you." Michael smirks, finishing up on a small bit of makeup he insisted I wore. "See for yourself."

Michael handed me a mirror. I didn't hear the door open as I looked at my reflection, but I liked what I saw. And apparently, so did someone else.

"Fuck, Angel. You look so hot."