Chapter Sixteen

I hate when people stare at your chest just because you're much... bigger there than the average person. If you wanna look at 'em so bad, I'll rip them off and staple them to your chest. Good luck ever fitting into a button-up shirt again, you perve.

Sorry... it's just having watermelons hanging in front of me isn't really ideal or practical, just saying.

Yeah that's my rant for today.

All the love,
Lex🔪🖤

P.s. this photo gives me life and basically sums up Cashton in this story. ⬇️

-•-

-•-

The days passed by with a rush, and soon, it was time to leave for Sicily. Both Calum and Michael seemed to have taken the liberty of packing for me last night, which I was grateful for.

"Angel, sweetheart, it's time to wake up." I felt a hand gently rub my arm, pulling me from my sleep. "We're at the airport."

I open my eyes and see Calum sitting next to me with a smile. I nod, letting out a small yawn as I rubbed my tired eyes. On my lap was Mr. Snuffles, who I decided I wanted to bring on the trip with me, and I quickly squeezed the bear's soft fluff.

"Come on, Angel. We have to get on the plane." Calum motions to a large plane outside the window. I frown, sitting up slightly to make sure I was seeing properly.

"Calum, Sir, w-why are we on the r-runway?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed together. Calum smirked, crossing his arms.

"You really didn't think we'd be flying on a public plane, did you?" The man says, giving me a hand. I take it, and he helps me out of the car. I looked up at the large black plane with gold trimming. It was smaller than most commercial airliners that I've seen fly into JFK.

"Public p-plane? You mean a c-commercial airline plane that n-nearly everyone in the whole w-world uses for international t-travel unless they're, like, a world l-l-leader. Is that a public p-plane?" I asked, listing off my knowledge of airplane travel.

"Yes, that's a public plane. Angel, baby, you really think I'd put your safety at risk on one of those things?" I shrugged, simply because that is what I expected, yes.

"Sweets, why would I do that when I got my own jet?" Calum stayed with a smirk, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me close to his side. "Now, lets go, Angel. Michael should be waiting onboard."

Calum guides me up the stairs connected to the plane, which were rather steep. The small archway of the door emitted a warm and inviting smell from the plane, almost like cinnamon.

"Ah, Angel, follow me." Calum says, stepping into the plane in-front of me, guiding me inside. The low lights the glowed onto the walls made me feel relaxed as we passed by several large, comfy looking leather seats.

"Hey, Cutie and the other one! You made it." I hear Michael joke, looking over to see the blond man sitting on a leather seat with a large cinnamon roll in hand. "Cutie, you have got to have one of these cinnamon buns. It's like mouth heaven, I swear." My friend moaned as he took another bite of the cinnamon roll, cream cheese frosting smearing onto the side of his cheek.

I nod, sitting down in the seat next to Michael. Calum smiles at me, nodding his head.

"I'm going to check in with Captain, and maybe get a martini. I'll be back, Angel." Calum turns and walks back to the front of the plane, disappearing behind a door.

"Well, Cutie, you are going to be my travel buddy. And as my travel buddy, you will get to share my gummy bears." Michael pulls out a packet of candy from under his seat, giving me a smile. "This is going to be so much fun."