Chapter Nineteen

Hi, or hey. I'm tired. Also, Ive been doing this vegetarian challenge. Haven't had meat in three days, which is odd because that means I haven't had protein in a bit (I'm lactose intolerant and have allergies to nuts and seeds and shit so I'm basically running on eggs and oats.)

ALSO! YOU FUCKERS ARE TELLING ME THERE IS PROOF THAT CASHTON IS REAL AND IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP. LET ME TELL YOU MY HEART IS THE HAPPIEST ITS BEEN SINCE I GOT TICKETS TO SEE THE BOYS ON TOUR THIS YEAR.

All the love,
Lex🖤

-•-

-•-

"You look beautiful in my clothes, Angel." Calum whispered, holding onto my hands. I felt my face grow warm, and I tried to hide away from the man, but with no prevail. "Hey don't be shy. Look at me, please, Ashton?"

"Agh, I cannot with your lovey sappy shit." Michael groaned, standing up from his chair and walking away to the back of the plane, leaving Calum and I alone.

"Look at me, please?" Calum repeats softly, hooking on of his long fingers under my chin and pulling my head up. I tilt my head to the side slightly, looking into Calum's eyes.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Ashton." He whisper softly.

"T-thank you, sir." I say quietly, not quite used to being given positive comments.

"Please... please call me by my name, Angel." Calum's voice grew deeper, his eyes churning darker.

"Thank you, Calum." I correct myself. The raven haired man closed his eyes, letting out a sharp breath.

"I love the way you say my name," his voice was raspy as he opened his eyes to look at me. Calum moves his head closer to my face, and I could feel his warm breath dancing across my lips. "Can I kiss you?"

The plane grew warm as Calum moved closer to me. The sunlight drifting in from the small windows left a glow on his face, which held such a different look than what was normally displayed.

Calum's usual cold features melted away, leaving him with a warm and inviting smile. His deep brown eyes swirled like a mug of hot cocoa on a cold New York winter.

I felt myself nodding lightly before moving closer to the man. Plump lips softly captured my own, and I felt myself closing my eyes as Calum lead the kiss.

I felt Calum's hands grab a hold of my waist before I found myself being turned slightly on his lap. My legs were now gripping onto either side of Calum's, so we were now facing each other properly.

I wrapped my arms around the older man, finding some comfort from doing so as he carefully yet passionately kissed my lips. I felt the need to do what he was doing, so I kissed him back.

The simple kiss soon ended as Calum pulled away, taking a small breath. I opened my eyes, looking at the man who was smiling in front of my.

"Thank you." He whispered softly, still keeping his grip on my waist.

"N-no, thank you, Calum." I say, pushing my body foreword to lay on top his chest. Calum chuckles, but readjusts his arms so he was holding me. I curl into his embrace, resting my head on top of him.

We stay like this, cuddling in quiet, for several minutes, before Calum speaks up.

"I meant it."

"Meant w-what?" I ask, not looking up at the man. Calum hooks his chin over my head, resting it there.

"Well, I meant it when I said you're beautiful. And... and I meant it when I said I want to give you all my tomorrows, if you'd let me." Calum says quietly, his chest vibrating as he spoke in such a low voice.

"I'd like that." I cuddle closer to the older man, who lets out a small breath at my words.

"Really?" He asks, making me nod. Calum lifts his head up, turning so he can look at me. He presses a small kiss onto my forehead, pulling away with a large grin on his lips.

"Fuck, you make me so happy, Ashton. I'll treat you like the Angel you are."