Chapter Twenty Seven

Sorry if this update seems forced, it kind of it... I've not been able to write normally recently and nothing I try to do seems good enough for posting.

I really just want to finish this story though.

-•-

-•-

"I am saddened by your departure, my friends," Rizzo smiles with a saddened look, gazing over at us on the airfield.

"It was good seeing you, my friend. Thank you for helping us out." Calum says, stepping for to shake the man's hand. Rizzo shakes his head, pulling Calum in for a hug.

For some reason, my stomach was twisting when I saw Calum hugging onto Rizzo. I tried to ignore the feeling.

Michael, who was standing by my side, elbowed me, making me turn to look at the old man. He bent down to whisper in my ear.

"Wipe the jelly off your face, cutie. They're only friends." Michael pulls away, a small twisted smile on his lips.

I bite my own lip, worried about who else noticed my expression. I dart my gaze around, relaxing when I see nobody was actually paying attention to Michael and I.

Calum turns around, our eyes meeting. He gives me a small smile, which I return.

"Calum, my men will meet you in Moscow." Rizzo finished, placing a hand on Calum's broad shoulder.

"Thank you, Rizzo."

"Aye, it is no problem. Keep the boy close to you, my friend. Sposarsi con lui. Lui è buono per te." The Italian spoke, making Calum blush and a small nod.

"Ho intenzione di farlo." Calum turned back towards me, giving me a small smile. Michael, who could understand the conversation being held in Italian, let out a loud chuckle from beside me.

"What did they say?" I ask the blond man, who shook his head.

"That is for you to find out, cutie." He says, nodding his head to Calum who was beginning to walk over to us. The man wrapped his arms around me, pressing a small kiss onto my forehead.

I look up at Calum, looking into his dark mocha eyes that whirled with joy.

"What where you saying, Sir?" I asked the man, who shook his head lightly.

"Nothing, Angel. Now," Calum moved so he was standing beside me, an arm still wrapped protectively around my waist. "It's time to leave, darling. Mike, tell the pilot."

"Sì, oh captain my captain." The blond joked, running off to the plane and bounding up the stairs. Calum began to guide me towards the plane, keeping me close to him.

Once we were inside the plane, he pressed another kiss onto my forehead, pulling me into his lap on one of the large leather seats.

"Ti amo Angelo mio."