Troll In The Dungeon And The Potion Master's Assistant

It was Halloween night, as everyone gathered in the Great Hall for the feast. Floating pumpkins were flying high above the ceiling. Everyone has sat down and were eating some of the food that was on the table. Fae looked around and noticed that Quirrell was not there. Where could he be? She thought to herself. Then she glanced over at at the Gryffindor table and saw Harry talking to Ron but noticed that Hermione was also not present as well. Suddenly, the doors burst open and everyone quickly looked up to see Quirrell running in with a look of sheer look of terror on his face.

"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!" He screamed. Dumbledore stood up. "Thought you ought to know." said Quirrell as he collapsed on the floor passing out. Suddenly, a loud roar echoed throughout the room. All of the students screamed and began to panic as they scrambled out of their seats.

"SILENCE!" shouted Dumbledore. Everyone in the room went dead silent. "Everybody, please do not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." said Dumbledore, calmly.

As the prefects, lead their houses to their dormitories, Fae noticed Harry and Ron slip away and followed after them, wondering where they were going. As she came around the corner, she was them further down the hall hiding behind a pillar. She walked over to them. As she approached them, she heard them whispering to themselves.

"What are you two doing?" Fae asked. The two boys were startled as they jumped and they quickly turned around to her.

"Professor Craft!" The two of them exclaimed in surprise. Then the two of them flinched seeing that they were caught. "We uh-! Ron stammered nervously. "We we're -!"

"It's Hermione, she's in danger!" Harry shouted.

"In danger? What do you mean? You two aren't making any sense." said Fae. Suddenly, the three of them heard low growling sounds down the end of the hallway. Fae's eyes widen as she saw a huge silhouette of the troll as it began to walk into the girl's bathroom. Fae gulped as she swallowed nervously then turned to the two boys.

"Okay, boys stay here. I will handle this." She said.

"You can't go in there on your own!" Harry exclaimed.

"That thing is huge!" Ron exclaimed. Fae laughed and smiled.

"I'm very flattered that you care for my safety, but I can-" Fae was cut off by Harry.

"Please, let us come." He said. "Hermione's in there!"

"Merlin's beard, you two." Fae pinched her, frustrated, and sighed. "Alright fine, you can come. But, stay right next to me don't even leave my side for a second, understand?" She said.

Both boys nodded their heads. "Good. Now let's go help your friend." said Fae. Then the three heard a loud crash coming from the girls lavatory and quickly rushed in to see that the stalls were all smashed and completely destroyed. In front of them was the troll. Harry saw Hermione from underneath the dilapidated stalls and also saw the troll was about to swing his club again.

"Hermione, move!" warned Harry.

"Do something!" cried Ron as he looked at Fae. Fae took out her wand and pointed it at the troll. "Stupefy!" She shouted as the spell flew straight at the troll. It was knocked back as it stumbled away from the stalls. But, now it had set its sights on the three.

It charged angrily raising its club in the air. The three quickly moved out of the way.

"Hey, pea-brain!" Ron shouted as he threw a piece of plank at the troll hitting it on the head. Harry did the same throwing some at the troll.