Chapter Five: Why Him?

(Sana's POV)

What was Mina THINKING!? Is she trying to cause drama?!? What is Jinyoung finds out?

I continue to shove food into my mouth, glancing at Mina. She looks back at me and smiles widely. That wench...

"So Jinyoung...... do you like anyone?" I immediately dart my eyes up to Y/n. He's glaring at Jinyoung harshly, awaiting his answer.

What is he DOING!?!

"No... do you?" Jinyoung asks him, smirking at him afterwards. Y/n immediately blushes and looks down.

He does like someone......

"No.... I..... don't....." he says, stabbing his fork into the salad.

He's such a bad liar.....

"But there is someone I have feelings for.." Y/n says. I look at him surprised.

"Who?! Who is it?" Jackson says, with his mouth filled with food.

"I'm not going to tell you.... duh..." Y/n says, smirking afterwards.

"Why say anything if your not going to tell us?" I say pouting.

"Fine. If you tell us who your crush is, then I will as well." Y/n says, chuckling afterwards.  Everyone places their eyes on me.

Why Y/n... why...

"Seriously Y/n...... you know I can't sa-"

I get cut off by the sound of the bell ringing. Thank God.....

"Oh well that's the bell. See you guys. Mina. Come with me." I say, glaring at Mina. I swing my bag onto my shoulder and walk away from the table.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"What the hell mina!?!? Why did you tell him that I like Jinyoung!?" I yell, making Mina and the others startled.

"You'll thank me later" Mina winks at me and laughs.

"Good thinking Mina!" Dahyun says, giving her a high five. Is she serious?

"W-What!? Dahyun!" I yell, making the students we pass by glare at us.

We open the door to our classroom and head to our seats. I immediately place my head onto my desk.

I don't want to see Y/n. He's going to make me talk to him.

(On the Phone. Group chat)

(Group Name)
^
I FeEr SpeCial

:🙊Sana🙊
GUYS we need 2 talk....

🤪Minari🤪:
wut are u talking about🧐🧐

😇GoD JiHyo:
omg Sana are you okay?

🦅DaHyUn:
Is it ur time of the month???

(Off the phone)
I lift my head up and glare harshly at Dahyun. She smiles widely at me which makes me roll my eyes.
(On the phone)

:🙊Sana🙊
omg Dahyun. No!

🦅DaHyUn:
Just asking😁😁

😇GoD JiHyo:
So what is it?

:🙊Sana🙊
U guys know exactly what I mean...🙄