Chapter Sixteen: Love..

(Your POV)

"Jinyoung... we need to talk... all of us....." Sana said, turning all of her attention to the angry male at the doorway of the rooftop.

"I don't feel like talking..." He walks over to me and clenches his fists.

"Jinyoung stop! Don't do anything rash..." Sana exclaimed, placing her hand on his chest to stop him.

"I deserve to get beat up. I'm a terrible friend...." I sigh softly and drop my head.

"Yeah you are." Jinyoung looks at me with disgust oozing from his eyes. "I can't believe you either Sana. You say you're my girlfriend yet you're up here doing God knows what with this guy.."

"We were just talking Jiny-"

"No you weren't... I saw you two holding hands!" He yelled, startling me and Sana.

"I was just....." she drops her hand from his chest and runs it through her hair. This gives him the chance to land a punch on my face.

I stumble backwards on hold my jaw, trying my best to ease the pain.

"Y/n!!! Jinyoung stop it!" Sana yelled, placing her to hands on his chest to stop him. He pushes her to the side and walks towards me with an angry look on his face.

"You bastard." He punches me in the same spot, causing me to lose my balance and fall onto the ground. He kicks me in my stomach which causes my whole body to drop on the ground. "How dare you kiss my girlfriend!!"

He continues to kick me, over and over in the same place until Sana decides to speak.

"It's not his fault Jinyoung!! It's mine! I like him and you!!" Jinyoung immediately stops pummeling me and looks up to Sana in shock.

"W-What do y-you mea-"

"I like you both Jinyoung..." She sighs and runs her hand through her orange locks. "I told you we needed to talk..."

I slowly push myself off the ground. As I get up, I hold my side in pain. Damn.... he really kicks hard...

"Talk then..." He glares at her with a little bit of anger.

"The main reason why I agreed to date you was.... to make Y/n jealous..." She drops her gaze to the ground.

Jinyoung looks back at me with anger flowing from his eyes.

"I had no idea Jinyoung. Don't be upset with me, be upset with her." Sana lifts her head and glares at me.

"Seriously? Is that the real reason why you dated me?" Jinyoung said, his voice cracking a little.

"Yes but after I started to date you, I started to develop feelings for you..." Sana takes a step closer to him and grabs his hand. "I'm sorry Jinyoung...."

I roll my eyes at them as they hug each other.

"So everyone is forgiven right? Great!" I exclaimed, smiling widely at them. Jinyoung turns around to me and clenches his fist, causing me to swallow hard.

"I'm not forgiving you until I'm ready. You still kissed my girlfriend, don't forget...." He turns back to Sana and grabs her hand. "Let's go.."

"Wait... I'm not done yet.." She pulls her hand away from his. "Did you forget? I like both of you. I can't stay in this relationship knowing that I don't like you fully..."

"So...." Jinyoung takes a step back from her. He sighs softly and runs his hand through his hair. "Who do you like more? Me or him?"

I sigh and groan in pain. I don't need to stay for this... she's going to tell me that she likes Jinyoung more....

"I'll just leave..." I slowly limp towards the door, whimpering in pain with each step I take.

"Wait!" Sana yelled. She grabs my arm, stopping me from leaving.. She looks me deep in the eyes as if she was looking at my soul. "Do you like me Y/n?" She whispered softly..

My heart begins to beat hard in my chest. What should I say? I don't want to upset Jinyoung....

Ah, this is stressful.......

"No.... I don't"

I feel her grip loosen on my arm as her eyes fill with water....

"I love you.."