Chapter Ten: Together....

(Nayeon's POV)
(Omg First time Nayeon's POV)

"We are also dating now..." He says, interrupting me. He grabs my hand and smiles widely at me...

I swear I felt my soul leave my body..

I feel him squeeze my hand as everyone stares at us in shock and excitement.

"Oh. My. GOD!!" Jihyo yelled. She glances at Sana then turns back to us.

"Congrats guys!!! I always thought Y/n would stay single after his last break up." Said Jackson, chuckling afterwards.

"Yah! When you get a girlfriend, then I'll take you seriously." Y/n chuckles after getting a punch on the shoulder by Jackson.

He's still holding my hand.....

"Congrats..."

Everyone turns their head to the famous orange headed girl.

She smiles widely at me and Y/n before walking away from the group, leaving everyone confused and concerned.

"I'll check up on he-"

"No need. I'll go" Jinyoung says, cutting off Y/n. I feel Y/n tighten his grip on my hand as he watches Jinyoung walk away.

"Let's go" Y/n says, in a serious tone. He drags me away from the group and heads outside of the school.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"What was that all about? Y/n?" He doesn't answer me. He continues to drag me away. "Y/n?! Answer me!"

"Stop yelling. I'm already angry." He's angry?! I should be the one who is angry! This guy....

"Yah! Let me go and explain to me what is going on." I yell, yanking my hand away from him.

"I'm just...." he sighs and runs his hand through his hair. "I was jealous okay.... I don't know why."

He likes her doesn't he.....

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. He looks down at ground, a frown slowly creeping upon his lips.

"Just play along with me for awhile. Please..." He looks at me with hope and a bit of sadness flowing from his eyes.

"I can't do that Y/n..." I dart my gaze to the ground and grip the hem of my skirt.

"Why? All you have to do is pretend that we are together." He says, in a nonchalant tone.

How can he say it like it's not a big deal. I'm still dying from the face he held my hand so tight.

"I can't pretend Y/n. I really do like you. I can't pretend that we are together." I move my eyes back up to his, showing a hint of anger in my glare.

He doesn't say a word.

He's speechless...........

I clear my throat and walk away from him, trying my hardest to hold back my tears.

"Wait." He says, grabbing my wrist. "Let's actually date then. I want to try again with you."

"W-What?" I turn around to him and stare at him in shock. Is he actually serious??

"Be my girlfriend. Maybe you can help me get Sana out of my mind." He grabs my hand and holds it tight.

He then smiles at me.

That smile......

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

(Sana's POV)