Chapter Eighteen: Unexpected..

(Sana's POV)

"You're going on a date with him?!? Really!?" I nod at Mina as she takes a shirt off the rack.

"Oh my God... I can't believe it! You're actually going out with the guy you liked for years!!" Dahyun exclaimed as she clapped her hands with excitement.

"You called me?" Jihyo asked, peeking from behind the rack of clothing. Dahyun rolls her eyes at Jihyo and continues to get excited.

"Sana!" Mina yelled, making everyone look at her. "Do you think this will look fat on me?" She places a black dress over her body.

I roll my eyes at her and turn back to the rack of dresses.

"Why are you buying that for? Are you going on a date too?" We all chuckle at my words. Well everyone chuckled except Mina.

"Well... you never know..." We look at her in shock as she smirks cheekily.

"Seriously?! Who are you going on a date with? Why am I still single?" Dahyun exclaimed, pouting afterwards.

"Awh, Dubu.... it's because you're unattractive." She smacks me on the should which makes me chuckle. "I'm kidding!! Jeez, don't get so violent.."

"So who is it?" Jihyo asked, making everyone look back at Mina.

"You'll find out when we start dating." She smirks and places the dress back on the rack. "Can we hurry and leave? I want some food."

"Fine... just let me find a suitable dress and then we can go.." I said, scanning through the various dresses on the rack.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

(Your POV)

"Wait, so you're telling me that they  just broke up, and your already going on a date with Sana?" Mark exclaimed, pressing the pause button on the controller. I nod at him which make him drop the controller and stare at me in shock.

"I need to get like you Y/n... you're getting all the girls.." Jackson pouts as he scrolls through his phone on my bed.

I chuckle at him and scratch my neck out of embarrassment.

"So what did Jinyoung say? Did he put up a fight?" I shake my head at Mark as he pouts softly. "I guess he gave up.."

"You guys really need to get a girlfriend. I can't be the only one who has ever dated a girl in our friendship." They chuckle at my words awkwardly. "Wait..."

"I'm going on a date with Mina on Saturday." Mark said, smiling widely.

We all stare at Mark in shock. He's going out with Mina!?!

"Me too! Just not with Mina though.." Jackson said, making everyone look at him. "I'm going out with Momo. You remember her right? She's in class 3-3."

"Wow.. you guys actually shocked me. Congrats I guess." We all chuckle awkwardly as the room becomes silent.

"So are you planning on asking her to be you're girlfriend?" Mark asked, breaking the silence.

I pause for a moment to think about a good answer.

I already asked her but she didn't want to...

"I'll think about it..." Mark scoffs at me and presses a button on the controller to resume the game.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"So where are we going?" Sana asked, holding tightly onto her purse. She looks at the trees we pass by in awe.

"You'll see." I move my eyes to her and become lost in her beauty. God she's doing something to me...

" I don't like surprises Y/n. This better be a good a good one." I chuckle at her and grab her hand.

"Of course it will be a good one. Now hurry up, we're going to be late." I drag her off in the direction of our destination.

"Late for what?" She exclaims, squeezing my hand a little.

"You'll see..."

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"Really? This is what you wanted to get here for?" Sana said in a unamused tone as we stare at a pathway.

"Shh... just wait!" I exclaimed, smiling widely.

"Why are you shushing me?! Everyone around us is talking loud." She frowns at me and leans on the railing which separates us from the pathway.

"Look!" I yelled, pointing to the corner. The music begins to play which causes Sana to gasp from shock.

"A parade?!" She smiles and jumps a little out of excitement.

I take out my camera and begin to record as the lights begin to dim making everything dark.

(You don't have to watch the whole thing. I just wanted you to get an idea of what the parade looked like since I'm bad at describing, lol. This video belongs to the rightful owners!)

As the parade begins to end, I take a glance at Sana to see her mouth agape. I chuckle softly and place my hand at her chin. I slowly close her mouth as she looks at me with her face glowing red.

"You should close you're mouth. We wouldn't want a fly to fly in do we?" I chuckle softly as she hits me on the shoulder.

"That was amazing!! We should come back here again." I look at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Are you suggesting we go on another date?" She immediately looks away from me and smiles awkwardly.

I keep my eyes on her and admire her beauty. The way the light hits her face is beautiful. I'm in a trance.

I find myself grabbing her hand and pulling her close to me. She looks at me for a split second before dropping her head out of embarrassment.

"Look at me." I pout at her. "Don't make me sad..."

She keeps her head low and swallows. She then looks up to me with her cheeks dusted with pink.

I smile at her and glance at her lips before going back to her eyes.

"I'd love to go on another date with you Sana." I caress her face slowly and stop my hand at her chin. "On one condition though.."

She looks at me confused as I lean in closer to her. I slowly pull her chin closer which makes our lips only inches apart.

But.....

As I move my eyes up to her's, I spot something, no, someone, in the background.

I notice that there is someone else with that person and they are doing the exact same thing as us. Only difference is that they are already kissing.

I take a closer look and finally realize who the person is. I know both of them really well....

I drop my hand from Sana's chin and make my way to the "couple" that are making out.

"Y/n?" Sana turns around and looks at me confused as I walk to the "couple".

I grab the male by his shirt and pull him away from the female.

"Why the hell are you kissing her Jinyoung?"

"Well.... just like you said before."

He leans to my ear and whispers.....

"Nayeon, kissed me. I didn't kiss her..."