Chapter Twenty: Tell me..

(Your POV)

"Honestly......I......" She pauses and stares at the ground. She grabs the hem of her dress and sighs.

"Tell me.." I said, in a slightly angry tone.

"Yes. I did kiss him." I loosen my grip from Jinyoung shirt. "Why do you care though? You're with Sana. Stop worrying about what I do..."

I sigh softly and run my hand through my hair.

Why do I care?

I still have feelings for her.......

"Let's go Nayeon..." Jinyoung says, grabbing her hand and dragging her off. Something inside of me was yelling at me to grab her wrist and pull her back but, I didn't...

As the walk off together holding hands, I can't help but feel jealous. I know I broke things off with Nayeon.... I just feel jealous some how....

"Y/n. Are you still there?" Sana said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at her and smile softly. She scoffs at me and looks away, making me confused. "Can you drop me home now?"

"Why? Are you tired?" She glares at me harshly which sends chills down my spine. "Okay okay.. I'll take you home.."

Why is she so upset with me?

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"Do you want anything to eat before I drop you home?" I asked, shoving my hands in my pockets. She shakes her head and glances at the trees we pass by.

"Just take me home. I'm tired." I nod at her softly and continue to walk, kick a rock that I pass by.

..............

"So did you have fun?" I said, breaking the awkward silence. She nods and continues to walk, not sparing me a single glance.

She's upset isn't she...

I glance at the giant bear in her arms and smile widely as she squeezes it slightly

"You better take care of my bear. I'll take it from you if I find out it's damaged." I said, chuckling afterwards.

She stops and stares at me. She then shoves the bear in my hands and glares at me.

"You can just keep it then.." She scoffs softly and continues to walk, leaving me behind with confusion written all over my face.

"Why is she being like this.." I mumbled to myself. I begin to run after the "angry" orange haired girl.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n. Goodnight-"

"Wait! You're actually not going to take the bear? I won it just for you.." I said, pouting at her. She rolls her eyes and grabs the bear from me.

"Fine I'll take it. Bye" She gives me a small wave before closing the door. I stare at the door for a few minutes. I then run my hand through my hair out of frustration and walk away.

Why is she so angry?

I take a glance back at her house before making my way back home.

Was it something I said?

Is she mad about the bear thing? That was a joke she knows that right??

"Aish.." I exclaimed scratching my neck. I hate when girls act like this. They expect you to know what's wrong with them. When you tell them that you don't know, they get upset...

So confusing....

I sigh softly and kick a rock that I pass by on my way home.

I'll just talk to her at school...

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"Yah! Why didn't you answer my texts?!" I yelled, grabbing Sana by her wrist.

"I dunno. You tell me.." She shrugs and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why are you being like this? You've been acting like this since yesterday." I said, lowering my hand from her wrist to her hand. I squeeze her hand softly and smile. "What's wrong?"

"You know exactly what's wrong..  Just like you said, it has something to do with yesterday.." She yanks her hand away from mine and walks towards the cafeteria.

Does she mean the Jinyoung and Nayeon incident?

Does she still like Jinyoung!?

If that's the case....

I should be MAD not HER!!

I groan softly and make my way towards the cafeteria...

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

"Let's walk home together Sana..." I said, grabbing her hand to stop her from leaving the classroom.

"I can't. I'm hanging out with my friends.." She pulls her hand away and walks towards the door. Before she can leave, I grab her hand again.

"Tell them you'll hang out with them next time. I want to talk with you." She looks away from me and sighs.

"I don't feel like talking with you right now.. when you get everything straight on your side, I'll be happy to talk." She pulls her hand away and exits the class.

What is she talking about?!

I groan and run my hand through my hair out of frustration.

I'm not giving up that easy..

I dart out of the class behind her and grab her hand. She looks at me with confusion and tries to pry her hand away.

"Let go." She said, in a serious tone. I shake my head at her and smile.

"Let's talk first..." I drag her out of the school as she continues to try and pry her hand away.

She finally succeeds and begins to run away from me. I grab her again and pull her close to me, giving her a back hug.

"Can't we just talk? I'm getting upset now.." She scoffs at me and tries to pry my arms away from her waist.

"No. If you don't know what you did wrong then I don't know either.." I pout at her and sigh...

"Please just tell me... please? Pleaseeee." I whined. She frees herself of my grip and turns back to face me.

"No Y/n. You tell me.." She pauses and stares at the ground. She looks up to me with water in her eyes...

"Do you like Nayeon still? Or should I ask...."

A tear drops from her eye...

"Do you even like me?"

"Tell me RIGHT now.."