Chapter Nine: Kisses..

(Sana's POV)

"So I'm guessing you don't like me back?" He asks, not looking at me.

"I........... don't know how I feel about you Jinyoung..." I dart my gaze to the ground. "I'm extremely confused right now..."

"Why? Do you like someone else? Or do you like...... girls?" Jinyoung asks, raising an eyebrow at me. "If you like girls then that's fine with me. We can still be friend-"

"I don't like girls Jinyoung....." I sigh and chuckle at his words. This guy....."You're right, I do have feelings for someone else.... but I think it's just one sided.."

"Maybe I can make you like me instead?" He looks at me and smirks softly.

"W-What are you talking about? How can you make me like you?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He slowly leans closer to me and looks at my lips. I stare at him with shock overflowing from my eyes. I can't push him away.... my body won't let me....

He kisses me

He doesn't just give me a quick kiss though..... the kiss turns from a soft gentle kiss, to a passionate lust filled kiss..

He places his hand on my waist and pulls me closer. I place my hands around his neck and pull him closer to deepen the kiss.

I may have bit his lip, but who knows....

"W-W-What is happening right now..." A shakey voice says, making me break the kiss.

It's Y/n.....

He looks brokenhearted.....

I've looked that way multiple times....

"Y-Y/n w-"

"Are you guys dating now? If you are then congrats.." He says, his voice sounding a tad bit happier. He forces a smile on his face....

I hate to see him like this..... it reminds me of how he acts when he breaks up with a girl....

I glance at Jinyoung and he glances at me with a smile.

"W-"

"We are dating.. starting now." He cuts me off and grabs my hand. He turns to me and smiles widely.

I should be happy that I have a boyfriend but.... I can't help to feel like crap...

"At least someone's night ended well.." Nayeon says, wiping her eye. Did something happen between them?

Y/n clears his throat before scratching his neck. "I think I'm going to head home... I'll see you guys..." He turns on his heel and walks away from us.

Well.... I guess Mina was right..... her plan worked.....

Y/n is jealous.....

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

(Your POV)

I can't believe they actually kissed....

And..... that they are dating.....

Sana must be really happy right now. This is her first boyfriend....

And her first kiss......

I wish I took her first kiss..

I'm so jealous that they kissed.... I really wish she never liked him...

I sigh and kick a rock I pass by.

I guess it's too late now.... I can't do anything about that now...

I finally make it home. Well not exactly home...

I open the door to my dad's house and sigh....

"Your back! How was it?" My dad asks, looking at me with excitement.

"I don't want to talk about it right now dad. I'll see you in the morning.." I tread slowly up the stairs, ignoring his attempts to stop me.

I open the door to my room and fall right down onto my bed.

"Ugh!!! Why did they have to kiss!?!" I yell. I throw a pillow at a wall and sigh.

I should have stopped them... I should have told her right then how I felt about her.....

But...

How do I feel about her?

I don't even know......

I can't confirm how I feel about Sana.... I'm so confused....

I should have kissed Nayeon...... I hurt her by pushing her away.

Now she hates me...

Why did I push her away?! I'm such an idiot...

I find myself slowly drifting off to sleep, still thinking about Sana and Nayeon....

What is wrong with me....

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

I wake up from the sound of my alarm blaring. I'm so tired... I don't feel like going to school today....

I sigh and get up from my bed. I walk toward the bathroom, stretching each of my bones in the process.

I quickly take a shower and head back to my room.

I slip into my uniform and groom my hair. Afterwards, I slip my phone into my pocket and swing my bag onto my shoulder.

I tread quickly down the stairs and get greeted by my Dad and Stepmother.

"Morning Son! Have breakfast with us." He says, smiling at me.

"I can't, I don't want to be late. Bye.." I rush out of the house tread towards school. I don't know why I'm rushing for, I don't even want to go there.

I finally enter the campus and walk towards the entrance.

Multiple students greet me with a wave and smile as I return it to them with a small 'Hello'.

As I'm walking the halls, I spot Mark, Jackson and......... Jinyoung standing in a group, gesturing me to come to them.

"What is it.." I say, showing a little bit of anger and annoyance.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Jackson says chuckling.

"I just had a rough night." I glance at Jinyoung before turning back to them.

"Well our little buddy here, had a wonderful night." Mark says slapping Jinyoung on the shoulder.

"I know..." I mumble. They didn't hear of course.

"Jinyoung and Sana are dating now! We called you to ask how it went with Nayeon." Jackson smirks at me and awaits my answer.

Nayeon...... right......

Speaking of the devil.... she is walking with Sana and her friends towards us...

Great....

"Hey guys! We brought your girlfriend Jinyoung." Mina says smiling widely.

I scoff which makes Sana look at me with concern.

"Great!!! Now..... Nayeon, Y/n how did your date go?" Jackson asks with excitement.

"Well... we di-"

"We are also dating now..." I say, interrupting her. I grab her hand and smile widely at her.

"Really?!?!" They all say. Except a certain girl.

Sana stares at our linked hands, her mouth agape.

"W-What?"