Seriously?? Part: 2

(Sana's POV)

I can't believe him.....

We are walking around the mall together as a group..

The group consists of me, Dahyun, Jihyo, Mina, Jinyoung,  Jackson, Mark, Y/n and.......... Nayeon.......

I don't know why she's here....

Wait..... I actually do know......

Y/n invited her......

Why did he have to invite her??

I sigh and run my hand through my hair. Speaking of hair, my hair appointment is in a few minutes.

We are in the food court at the moment talking about random stuff.

"You guys should really join my minecraft server..." Mina says, stuffing her mouth with food.

"No Mina.... go play by yourself...." Jihyo says, chuckling afterwards.

"I'll play with you Mina-issi" Mark says, smiling at Mina. Disgusting....

"Actually, I'm good... thanks...." Mina continues to eat her food, leaving Mark to get teased by Jackson.

"What do you like to do?" Y/n asks Nayeon. I immediately turn my attention to them.

"I like collecting. I have all the squirtle plushies in the world. OH and also I collect lipsticks!" She says, smiling widely at him.

Lipsticks? Weird.....

Y/n chuckles at her expression which makes her blush. I hate to see them like that.

"Why lipsticks?" He ask, staring at her with a confused look.

"I don't know.... I just like the different colors..." She says, shrugging her shoulders.

I scoff lightly at them.

I then turn to Jinyoung and smile at him. He looks at me weird for a few seconds before smiling back at me awkwardly.

How am I going to make it seem like I like this guy??

I look at my watch and get up from my seat.

"I have my appointment now. Do you guys want to come??" I ask, grabbing my bag from my chair.

"We'll catch up with you" Jackson say, looking at the three males. "Right guys? We have something to do.."

"Right......" they all say in unison.

The guys all get up from their seats and follow behind Jackson.

"I guess it's just us girls then!" Nayeon smiles at us.

We all glare at Nayeon before getting up.

We walk in the direction of the salon together, occassionally talking about girl stuff.

"Mina.... I really think Mark likes you.." Jihyo says with a disgusted face.

"Disgusting" Mina says, pretending to throw up.

"What's wrong with Mark? He's not that bad." Nayeon says, looking at the stores we pass.

"If he isn't that bad, why don't you go and date him?" I roll my eyes at her.

"I like someone else already. Plus me and him are going on a date." She smirks and chuckles softly.

"WHAT!? YOU AND Y/N ARE GOING ON A DATE?!" We all shout at her in unison.

"Y-You guys know? H-How did yo-"

"We just know..... don't worry about it." Jihyo says, cutting her off."