Chapter Nineteen: Honestly..

(Nayeon's POV)

"What are you doing here Jinyoung?" I asked, peeking from behind my front door at the male.

His eyes are red and his face is puffy. Has he been crying?

"C-Can we talk for a second?" He asked, sniffling shortly after. I nod at him softly and open the door wider to let him in.

"So what's up?" I smile softly at him and stare at his sad eyes. "Did something happen?"

"Me and Sana broke up." I pause my actions and stare at him in shock. They broke up?

"Why are you coming to me? Shouldn't you go to your friends or something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"My friends hate me. The one good friend I had kissed my girlfriend which caused us to break up." He has to be talking about Y/n right?

I walk up to him and place my arms around him and pull him into a hug.

He cries in my arms as I rub his back slowly. I guess Sana decided to hurt him. I mean, that was obvious...

I just hate to see people cry like this...

"Hey, you'll be fine. You don't have to date someone to be happy..." I said, smiling at him widely. He smiles weakly at me and wipes away his tears.

"Thanks Nayeon..." He pulls away from the hug and walks towards my front door. "Do you want to go somewhere with me?"

I raise an eyebrow at him and think for a few minutes. Maybe I should, we could both try and forget together....

"Sure. Just give me a minute to get dressed." He nods at me as I dash up the stairs towards my room.

What should I wear? I don't want to look to dressy... it's not a date..

I quickly get dressed and make my way downstairs. I stop in the mirror to look at myself.

No too dressy, not too casual.....

I open the front door and smile widely at Jinyoung who is leaning on a tree. He smiles back at me and jerks his head in the direction of his car, signaling me to get in.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I walked towards his car.

"An amusement park. It should be fun right?" I nod at him as I enter his car.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

We enter the amusement and decide to just walk around. We stop at a booth and decide to get some head bands.

"Try this one." Jinyoung said, placing a bunny head band on my head. He chuckles softly as take the head band off of my head.

"Stop laughing. Nothing is funny." I exclaimed, hitting on the shoulder which seemed to make him laugh more.

I walk away from him as he continues to laugh.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, running behind me. He grabs my arm and turns me to face him. He smiles widely at me which causes me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Whatever." I take a head band off the shelf and place it on my head.