Chapter Eleven: Hurting..

(Your POV)

It has been three whole days since me and Sana last talked.

I believe she is avoiding me and ignoring me on purpose...

I mean... if I was her, I would as well... I'm such an idiot.

Since when was making the person you like jealous a good idea? I'm a terrible friend.....

I sigh softly and make my way to my seat.

Oh did I mention that she also switched seats with Nayeon?? She thought it would be better that way. In reality, she just switched seats to get away from me....

I plant myself down in my chair and immediately rest my head on the desk. I'm tired of everything... I wish everything would go back to normal.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I lift my head up an lock eyes with the one and only Nayeon...

"I'm great." I say with a forced smile. I drop my head back onto the table and continue to sulk.

"No you're not... what's wrong. Tell me?" Nayeon places her hand on my back and rubs it soothingly.

"It's just my personal problems Nayeon.  Don't worry about it.." I sit up from the desk and look at her.

"If you tell me not to worry, it's just going to make me worry more..." She says with a small pout. "Come on... just tell me. Maybe I can help.."

I sigh softly before taking a glance at the orange haired girl entering the class.

"I'll talk to you about it later. Just give me a minute." I turn back to her and give her a smile before turning all my attention to Sana.

She takes her seat in front of me, not sparing me a single glance. I'm hurt...

"Sana." I say in a soft tone. She doesn't answer of course. "Can we please talk? You're hurting me here..."

"Well now you know how it feels to be hurt...." She says in a tone filled with rage.

Why is she so upset with me?

"Of course I know how it feels to be hurt. Don't forget, my parents are divorced." My words make her pause. She's speechless.

She sighs softly before opening her mouth to speak. "I don't feel like talking with you right now Y/n.. I'm sorry.."

"You don't have to talk to me now. Meet me outside after school. You don't have to come if you don't want to. Just know I'll wait...

She sighs and rests her head on the desk. The teacher enters the room and begins the lesson.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's lunch time now and I'm walking with Jackson and Mark to the cafeteria.  Jinyoung was supposed to walk with us but he decided to walk with Sana. Of course...

"I can't believe that guy. Does he not remember the bro code? Bro's before ho-"

"Yah!" I yell, smacking Jackson on the back of his head.

"Ow... that hurt..." He pouts at me and rubs his head.

"He has been ditching us a lot lately. I mean... I get he has a girlfriend and all, but don't you think he should still spend time with his friends?" Mark says, glaring at the couple walking in front of us.

I nod at his words and stare at them. They are holding hands as usual...

Every time I see them my heart begins to hurt. I guess I really do like her...