Chapter Seven: Double Date..

(Your POV)

A double date?!?

Really!?

I mean........... it's kinda a good idea.......

I can keep an eye on them.....

I nod at Jinyoung and smile at Sana. She looks at me confused.

"Sure. Let's make it a double date. I mean, it would be fun right?" I say, turning my gaze to Nayeon. She looks at me showing nervousness.

"Sure... it would be fun...... I guess..." Nayeon looks at the ground and grips the hem of her sweater.

"Y/n can we talk for a sec....." Sana grabs my wrist and drags me away, not giving me a chance to respond.

She drags me away from the group, entering a nearby store. She releases my hand and glares at me harshly.

"What the heck are you talking about? Making this a double date would be TERRIBLE!!" She yells, running her hand through her orange locks.

"It wouldn't be terrible. I'm positive that it would be fun." I smile at her and pat her shoulder.

She groans and rolls her eyes at me. She exits the store and I follow behind her slowly.

"So it's a date?" Jinyoung asks, smiling widely at Sana.

"A double date...."Sana says, rolling her eyes.

Jinyoung smiles even wider if possible. I'm not liking the way they're looking at each other.

I move my eyes from them and dart them to the ground. I don't want to look at them anymore.. I'm getting a weird feeling.

"Can we get some food before we leave? I'm starving again...." Mina exclaims, earning chuckles from the group.

We all agree and head towards the food court.

On the way to the food court, Nayeon grabs my shirt and pulls me aside.

"I just wanted to talk to you for a minute." She stares at the ground and grabs the hem of her sweater.

"Sure! What's up?" I smile at her, showing a little bit of concern.

She bites her lip softly and sighs. She runs her hand through her hair and looks at me.

I know I'm gorgeous, but she doesn't have to be THAT nervous....

"I wanted to talk about this double date...." She looks at me, even more nervous than before.

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

(Sana's POV)

We make our way to a free table and sit down.

That's when our group finally notices that Y/n and Nayeon aren't with us.

"Oh my God, what if they went to do something scandalous?" Jihyo says, looking at me with shock.

I scoff at her. I don't believe Y/n would do something like that. Right??

"Jihyo, you realize that your talking about Y/n right? He's the biggest idiot I know. He wouldn't do that." I say, laughing afterwards.

"Sana, I'm hurt. You think I'm an idiot??" I turn around and lock eyes with the male himself, holding his chest.

"No. I don't think your an idiot. I know." I smirk at him and laugh even louder.

He pouts at me and sits down next to Jihyo. Now I'm hurt that he's not sitting next to me.....