Elementry 2/3

"Are you sure this is the place?" Tsukuachi asked as he looked at the small buliding in suspicion. Being in the police department, the detective knew all to well about the rumors that surroneded the district, and this buliding is where they all start at.

Aizawa nodded his head and unbuckled, "Yeah, this is it. Some sketchy figures were seen around here." Tsukuachi knew this was a lie, and not just because of his quirk, if their were 'sketchy' figures surronding the area, it was probably just the kids parents.

"Mkay, text me the minute you leave or think about leaving, I'll come pick you guys up."

Toshinori bowed his head in thanks and opened the back seat door, Present Mic and Vlad king following his lead.

Aizawa leaned in close to the dashboard, "To tell you the truth, we're trying to reform the kids, to find out what makes this school so frightening." He quickly opened the door and poped out of the car.

Tsukuachi gave the man an unreadable look, "May God keep thy mind sane." He muttered before driving away.

"What was that about?" Toshinori asked.

"OH! Maybe it was, like, y'know, I superstitial thing! I hear people mutter it on my show all the time!"

Aizawa pinched his nose, "Why are you only bringing this up now?"

"Becuase it was never important...."

"Mic-san, what time do these people mutter the saying most often?"

Hizashi got a dazed look in his eyes, "I think.....noon? Yeah, I hear it most often around midday times."

"It would make sense," Kan said, "Midday is when people are most busy. If it's connected to Aldera, which it's safe to say it is or might be, then it's probably a good luck charm."

"You do have a point there." Aizawa said before his face morphed into a deadpan expression.

"What's wrong Aizawa-san?"

"If people have to say a good luck charm when passing this school, then it's going to take a lot of effort." He said the last word with as much disgust as Gorden Ramsey when he sees a returant freezer for the first time.

"It'll be okay Sho! We'll pop in and out unoticed, no big deal."

"Excuse me? Are you the ambassadors Yuuie messaged us about?"

Aizawa sighed deeply, of course Nezu would tell the school ahead of time, sneaky rat bastard. "Yes, we are the 'ambassadors' sent here, are you here to lead us around the schools?"

The woman who came up to them smiled the same smile a child would give a child with to much hope, "Silly pro, I only lead you through the elementry school, to get to the middle school you'll have to find the other guide, to do so, you'll have to interact with the children! Now then, I'm Saisho. Who are you?"

"I'm Toshinori Yagi," Toshinori introduced, "and these are my co workers Yamada Hizashi, Sekijiro Kan, and-"

"Aizawa Shota." Aizawa didn't like the way this woman spoke, it felt like she knew exactly who they were, and if she did it was no slip up when she said the word 'pro'. He was getting a bigger headache by the minute.

"Okay then! Please follow me into the elementry school's main classroomes! After that I'm afraid I must go, my daughter is giving birth today!"

Toshinori blushed, "Congratulations! You're going to be a grandma then?"

"Oh yes, of triplets! I can't wait to spoil them rotten." Aizawa noted the way she said 'rotten', it had a bit to much enthusiasim in his opinion. As they marched through the hallway, each person took in a detail. Aizawa happened to notice a sign in the very back of the hall. 'Curiosity killed the cat, Satisfaction brought it back."

"Alrighty then! Welcome to Aldera Elementry School's first through fifth grade seminar!"

As the heroes looked around, they were astounded by just how much brains these kids showed. No kid there was below, but rather very much above, the set target for their grade.

"Excuse me, Saisho was it? These kids are clearly geniuses, why aren't they in higher levels?"

'Toshinori you ignorant buffoon.' Aizawa growled internally.

Saisho smiled a 'Joo de' smile, "These kids are not ready, once they reach a high school level and proper age limits, then they may move on to the next school."

Yagi was downright dumbfounded, a high school level? Seriously? "B-but, why a high school level?"

"Because," her aura chilled, "the next few years will leave little time for academics." As quick as it had appeared the aura vanished

"And the p-p-proper age limits?"

"Well, we can't have dead bodies laying around, can we?" She laughed as if she had just said a joke, but to the pro heroes who sat in stunned silence, it was anything but.

"I really must be going now!"

"One last question!"

Saisho turned and gave Yagi an empty look while smiling, "What is it?"

"We heard people passing by mutter the same thing 'May God keep thy mind sane' what does it mean?"

Aizawa really wished he could sow the blond oaf's mouth shut, the guide gave Toshinori a simple glance, "Exactly what it says, may God keep thy mind sane, but that's not the full saying, we just let the public know about it, a purposeful slip of the tongue by one of our helpers, find the other gudies and they'll tell you the other parts."

As she left Aizawa pulled the other pros into a corner, "It's a set up."

Mic and Vlad nodded their heads, they had already put together something like that in their minds, Toshinori on the other hand was brain dead clueless.

"What do you mean Aizawa-san?"

Aizawa huffed in frustration, "It's kind of like a riddle, a box perhaps, you're curious about the full saying, right?"

Yagi nodded his head mutley.

"Curiosity killed the cat, it matches with what Joke said, some people were to curious about what the rest of they saying was and got metaphorically 'killed'. We have to be careful."

"But what about the rest of they saying? Satisfaction brought it back?"

"If we make it to the end, we'll be spared. It's simple you ant head."

Vlad spoke up for the first time in a while, "So.... if we aren't curious, then we'll be fine, but that would require leaving the school and not returning. That means the only way through without getting 'killed' is to make it to the end?" Aizawa nodded.

"Then we'll just have to work along the way," Mic said out of the blue.

"We'll have to, and we'll have to be fast too, who knows how long we have here."

They all nodded in silent agreement and turned to look back at the classes that were gathered in the large room.

"We can't be lazy about this." Present Mic said to no one in particular. "We'll have to take a good look at each grade, even if it's just for a short amount of time."

"Yup."

"And we have to be sure to take note of things, mental or physical."

"Mhm."

"And we have to survive."

"We get it Zashi, let's get down to buisness."