Junior High 2/

Aizawa spoke up first, "What the hell was going on out there? Why didn't anyone stop him? It clearly wasn't a fair battle."

Bakugo looked at Izuku and sighed, Izuku's windpipe was still bruised, "It was Kaen's hallway, ain't nobody but him got authority in there."

"What do you mean 'his' hallway?" Toshinori asked.

Izuku tapped three times on Bakugo's shouler, a thing that didn't go unoticed by the heroes, Bakugo sighed again, "It's easier if I just told you," He stood up and walked towards the chalkboard in case he need to show them rather than tell them, "This is Aldera Junior High, the place where ranks matter. The highest nine get their own terf, first floor eastern hallway, first floor western hallway, cafeteria, gymnasium, second floor eastern hallway, second floor western hallway, rooftop, basement. The other eight aren't allowed into another's turf, the ninth can travel anywhere, much like the middle and lower ranked, but the middle and lower are at the mercy of the owner of the section, if the owner says 'no people' then there shall be no people. Lowest ranks are for busboy jobs. Ranks are earned through fights. Any questions?"

Toshinori raised his hand, "Why don't the teachers stop the fights from happening?"

Izuku giggled and Bakugo looked at Toshinori with harsh judgment, "There are no teachers, we learned everything in elementry school, we built up our defenses in middle school, we test them out in junior high. Less and less teacher supervision."

"Why do the kids here seem so eery?" Kan asked.

Bakugo gave Kan a serious look, "Because if you haven't noticed, your identity has been known since you took your first step into the district, the elementry schoolers knew, the middle schoolers knew, and everyone here knows. We all despise heroes, Vlad King."

The four heroes sat there in shock, they had been known since the first day? Why didn't they ever say something?

"What do you mean you all despise heroes?"

Bakugo walked towards the door, "Follow me." he said as they walked down the hallway, "Noon is fair time for everyone, the second it hits thirteen the other seven have to scatter or the cafeteria boss takes care of 'em." He walked them to the back of the cafeteria, "Sit down." He said, they sat down, "Now look around you, what do you see?"

The four scanned the room, there had to be something wrong with the setting, but they found nothing,

"Children." Aizawa said.

"Exactly." Bakugo whispered, "It confuses me how you went through these schools without knowing who was around you." Bakugo stood up and walked infront of the heroes, bending down so he was at their eye level, "This is a district for villains' children. Broken children, children who actually want to change something." Ignoring the heroes confused faces, Bakugo kept talking, "The winged boy over there? His mom and dad are strippers, they grew up in a neighboorhood unseen by heroes that could've helped.  The chick with the cat ears? Her father is a member of the mafia, she's been hearing tortured screams her entire life. The girl over there with the antenna, her uncle is the villain Error, she's been under his care after Backdraft flooded her parents apartment complex. The boy that beat up the kid in the hallway? Both of his parents are villains. The kid over there with three eyes has been raised in a neighboorhood where abuse is common. The girl with the horn over there was a test subject for Overhaul, she was rescued by Speak No Evil, who also goes to this school after being bullied to the point where he almost died if a villain hadn't found him. The blue haired one over there accidently killed his parents and has been stuck with the scarred one, abused, and the blond with the buns, who was hated for her quirk, since he was adopted by Kurogiri, the current principal of the school. Regular people don't care for us. Everyone here has been wronged by a hero, not all of us came straight from the elementy school. This school helps and raises each of it's students, it's the most important part of the chain," He snapped his back upwards, "Get it? There are no hero helped children, and we all know why you're here, if you try to dismantle this school, each and every person here will be after you and your loved ones. This is a safe haven that has been protected for decades, so heroes," Bakugo began to walk away, "Just try to take it away from us, you'll learn the truth one way or another." He left just as the clock chimed, and five other students made a quick beline for the exit as a teen with snakes by his side chased them out.

Yamada and the other three were still stunned. They were surrounded by villains children? Vigilantes? How many people here hated their very guts? And just who was that kid?

"What did he mean we'll 'learn the truth one way or another'?" Yagi asked as he blinked out of the daze.

Aizawa slowly shook his head, "I don't know, but we have two hours left, do we keep searching or do we quit for the day?"

"Let's....quit.." Kan said as he slowly stood up, "I need a nap."

The four left the school, the information the teen had told them racing through their heads, just how badly had society messed up?