Junior High 3/

"You're back." Daisan said as he watched the four men trudge up to the building,

"Yep." Yamada yipped.

"Not giving up easily are you? Not even after the rule keeper told you what would happen?"

"Nope!''

"Rule keeper?" Toshinori asked as he wrote it down in his notebook.

Daisan cocked his head, "Did he not tell you all of the rules?"

"Nope!"

"Huh," the teacher said, he reached down and pressed a button on his side.

He did that yesterday too, Aizawa told himself. What's it for?

"Well let's get goin them," the guide said as he started walking down the path that would lead past the elementry school to the junior high, "A little word to the wise, just keep your mouth shut and listen."

The four didn't know what he was talking about, so they were quiet the entire way to the junior high, a fact that made the guide laugh.

"Here we are, I hope this is the last day I have to see ya'll." Daisan turned around without another word and left, whether he meant that he hoped they would pass or he hoped they would fail was unclear to them, so they all kept quiet.

When they turned towards the door the grren haired teen that was beat up yesterday was standing in the doorway, staring at them. He waved to them with his hand in a 'folloe me' motion and hurried back inside, the heroes wordlessly followed him. They went through the spiky haired teens hallway once more and entered the same classroom they sat in yesterday, the blond was standing in the corner of the room, files and a remote in his hand.

"You still want to try to break down this school?" The heroes noded. "Then I can no longer help you, I am the rule teller and keeper, a guardian and an immortal linked to this school, I weed out those who are unfit to be here. Katsuki has been my name for centuries, but you may call me Bakugo."

"I," spoke the small one for the first time, "am the record keeper and the truth teller, a guardian and an immortal linked to this school, I keep track of every backstory, personality, kink, quirk, style, and every other possible detail of every one who goes or went to this school. I watch over those who Aldera has guided to make sure they don't spoil. My name has always been Izuku, but you may call me Midoriya. We have 'taught' many other heroes who have come here, very few of them ever continue the path of a hero. Today you shall learn."

Bakugo handed them the files, they all read the same thing-

Government, Grade S security.

Musutafu and other Districts

The money donated by heroes if not publicy announced will be cut by one third and givem to the government. Areas that are high in crime shall be ignored if they are in the outskirts or less public places. Should someone in these areas find themselves in trouble, ignore them. No money, help, or time shall be spent on them. Cover up all deaths caused by heroes for these areas. Give them bare minimum to survive. The more public the hero, the more their reputation must remain spotless. More on these policies will be listed in the following pages.

Izuku and Bakugo watched as the heroes read through the pages, their faces darkening and horrified looks coming across their faces as they reached the middle, torture methods for criminals and test subject reports. Kan ran to the trashcan to hurl and was soon mimicked by Toshinori. Yamada dropped his file and Aizawa had entered a daze, muttering over and over to himself 'It's not true, it's not true, it's not true'.

"May God keep thy mind sane," they sang in harmony, "For not all who see the truth can bare the grim reality and often wind up broken in the mess they tried to fix."

"Do you understand now?" Bakugo asked as he tore the file out of Kan's grasp.

"Are the villains truly that bad?" Izuku asked as he grabbed the remote.

"Do you wish to give up now that you know the truth?" They asked as they stood side by side.

The heroes didn't know how to respond, they still couldn't beleive what they had just read.

"We are still heroes," Kan said as he wiped his mouth, "Nothing you tell us will change that fact."

"Still not convinced?" Izuku said as he prepared the projector, "Then allow me to convince you."

When he clicked the button, a flash came from the screen and what they saw was worse than what they had read. There were children crying and heroes laughing and villains screaming in pain, there were civilians begging for heroes to stop and blood and flesh scatttered across the alley's and sidewalks. There were malnourished children and frightened adults, and there were so many scars. Izuku shut the projector down halfway through the video. "Convinced?"

Bakugo sat in the back and watched the heroes for their reaction, he was delighted to se that they were scared, disgusted, and withdrawn. They rejected the thought of ever doing that to somebody, which was good, but now Bakugo had to see if they were willing to beleive in the truth of something that loved or if they would continue to be blinded by hopeful fantisies and hidden lies. Were they made or broken, would they pass or would they fail. It was no longer up to them.

"I stand by Sekijiro's words," Aizawa said, shifiting in his seat, " we are still heroes, but I refuse to be like the heroes we saw, I refuse to leave people to suffer, villains have reasons just like we do, people dismissed by the public are still people."

Yamada noded his head, "No matter who it is, it's a heroes job, it's a person's job, to care for those on need. I will find a way to help those who need it, wearing my costume or not."

"I am convinced," Kan said, much to the suprise of the others. Bakugo and Izuku gazed at him in intrest, "I am convinced that the system is a joke, but quiting won't solve anything. I will work harder, and smarter, to save anyone in need. I give up on trying to take this school down, but I will not give up on trying to make it so that no one has to come here."

"A hero's duty is to serve the public, not hurt them. I don't understand what you just showed us, but I cannot stand by while people are being harmed by the ones who are supposed to heal them." Toshinor said as he sat up straighter.

"Pass." Izuku said.

Bakugo snickered at the heroes confused faces, "You pass, we will lead you into the high school, but-"

"If you fail to become a better hero than you are now, then we will personally ensure that there is one less hero in the system."

Aizawa, Kan, Yamada, and Toshinori all noded their heads, still unsure if it was 100% safe to speak.

"Now get," Izuku growled, "Be here by noon tomorrow, Kaen will be gone on a trip with his parents, no, their not my parents too, Aldera gave me the ability to alter memories."

Although they had questions, the four men exited the school safely. Izuku and Bakugo looked at eachother as they watched from a window while the men departed.

"Another succeful year, a bit edgy, but it worked." Bakugo said as he crossed his arms.

Izuku noded and cast a look upwards, "We have to talk to Nezu about the unannounced visit, a punishment must be placed."

"Agreed."