Junior High 1/

Crap starts now.

Bakugo stared at the note that was left inside his locker, More heroes are coming today, do we break or make them?

This was a very serious matter, Nezu hadn't alerted them that heroes were coming, one of the guides had to do it. They had to know who the heroes were before they could make that decision. Bakugo had to find Izuku.

Where is he?, Bakugo thought as he raced through his hall. Izuku could usually be found inside one of the classrooms, but this time he wasn't there. That means he's gotta be in the staircase again, which wan't a problem because Kaen and Bakugo agreed to share the entire first floor. Bakugo quickly made his way to the snack machine and bought two yakisoba buns, Kaen was a sucker for them.

"Hey Kaen!" Bakugo called as he entered the hallway, "I got you a yakisoba!"

A passing student tapped his arm, "Midoriya is in the nurses office, he stepped into Inoshishi's terf asking for a fight, when he started talking Inoshishi got really angry." Bakugo made an 'ah' sound and nodded at the student. Inoshishi, only child of the Inoshishi family, ranks second on the ranking chart. His quirk gives him tusks and an extremly hard skull along with enhanced speed. Normally, Inoshishi is a patient person, opting to talk instead of fight. To make him angry one must go to extreme lenghts. What did Kaen do? He shrugged it off and walked underneath the steps, he slid onto the ground nd ripped open one of the bread bags. Unnoticeably knocking three times on the wall with his fist. Izuku soon poped out and sat in the farthest corner of the staircase where he wouldn't be seen.

"You know who's commin over?" Bakugo asked as he slid the other bun over to Izuku.

"Yeah, their real noticable too. All Might, Eraserhead, Vlad King, and Present Mic are heading over soon, Daisan will message me when they arrive at the middle school."

"Those four? I can see why their sending them over."

Izuku glanced to the staircae above him, then at the empty hallway, "So, do we break or make them?"

Bakugo leaned his head against the wall, the decision was his, and lives could either be saved, or be lost based on what he said.

"We'll make them depending on their personalities, so get the bugs ready."

"And the book?"

"Have it by your side," Bakugo looked at Izuku from the corner of his eyes, "can you do that Izu?"

Izuku stood up slowly, "You know I can. Now go check up on my 'brother'." Izuku jumped back into the staircase.

We have a plan, Bakugo thought as he bought another bread, Or at least part of one, now it depends on the heroes.

"Yo Kaen, I heard what you did, that was sure ballsy of you." Bakugo laughed as he thre the bread at the fir breather.

"Shut it Pom Pom, It was worth it."

Bakugo quirked an eye, "How so?"

Kaen stood up and ate the bread as they left the infirmary, "I know Tusk Head's weakness now."

"And what is that?"

"The area just under his chin is super unbalanced, hit him there and he topples."

They continued to talk as they walked down the staircase, and Bakugo soon felt a piece of paper enter his palm. They're here. He didn't have to read the paper to know, he quickly blew it up and turned to glare at Izuku, they had rehearsed this a hundred times, "Oi nerd, watch where you're walkin you fuck nut!"

Just as planned, Kaen turned around and narrowed his eyes at the sight of his younger brother, "The fuck are doing in my hallway Deku?" Izuku flinched. Kaen took a step forward as smoke began to stream out of his mouth, "Answer the question."

"I-I was jus-sttrying to get-t to the sn-nack mach-mach-machine."

"You think you can get food from my hall? Think again." Kaen attacked his brother, pummiling him with his fists and kicking him in the ribs. A few students passing by sneared in disgust, not at Izuku, but at the cruelty his own brother preformed because Izuku didn't have a quirk. In their eyes, Kaen was the same as any other person on the street, a person who would attack others for their differences, and that was a thing most peopple there hated. But they couldn't do anything, Kaen was a topped ranked student, it was against the rules to hurt him.

"What do you think you're doing?" demanded a voice, Bakugo turned and saw it was Eraserhead, and he was glaring at Kaen with anger.

Kaen spit on the floor, "What do you think I'm doing? He's quirkless. He entered my hallway, he's at my mercy. What kind of idiot doesn't know the rules?" Kaen kicked the now fallen Izuku once more before shoving his hands into his pockets and heading back upstairs, "I'm pissed right now, Bakugo, get him out of here."

Bakugo gave a superior look to Izuku, "Sure thing Smokey." When Kaen was upstairs Bakugo shoved Izuku up, "You heard him, get otta here, you're cubby is ready under the stairs." Izuku limped away.

Two broken ribs, Bakugo listed on instinct, one fracture to his pelvis bone, a crack in his femur, a ruptured lung, a busted nose, and his windpipe is bruised.

"What happened."

Bakugo's attention was returned to the four men standing in the hallway, "Follow me." He whispered under his breath before heading back into his hallway. "Clear out please!" The students who were in his hallway happily left, "Politness is key." Bakugo joked before leading them into the classroom Izuku had entered. He sat down next to the boy harshly and could hear the bones returning to place. "You have questions." He said as he observed the looks on the heroes faces. "Start talking, my time is precious."