Middle 1/3

Tsukuachi was a bit unsettled when he was asked to deliver Aizawa and the others to Aldera again, thirty five minutes earlier to be precise. It was no secret he didn't like travelling to the area, nobody in the police station did, any crimes that happened there were more than happily forewarded to the vigilantes of the area, and the vigilantes didn't mind, they understood why normal people disliked the area. So when Aizawa called Tsukuachi decided it was for the best to have a vigilante take them there. He had emailed one of the crime fighters that appeared on his list often of supposed-to-be-wanted vigilantes.

"Yes, Aizawa, you're ride is on their way. Do not arrest them. No they're not a villain. Yes. Their name is Speak No Evil. Yes that one. No the purple haired one. Yes. Goodbye Aizawa." Tsukuachi sighed in releif after the phone call ended, he didn't have to travel to the Aldera district again, the doctors strictly said visiting there more than once a month was bad for anyone's health. Some people who stayed at Aldera to long didn;t come back. "May God keep thy mind sane." He muttered before smoothing out his tie and getting ready for work, he had to find the papers that would report a heroes death, just in case.

-------------

Aizawa huffed as he hung up the phone and began tapping his foot impatiently, Speak No Evil had been on his list of okay vigilantes for a while now, but that did not mean he trusted the man. He really just wanted to get this day over with, get this entire thing over with.

"Is the detective coming again Aizawa-san?"

"No Toshinori, a vigilante trusted by the police department, Speak No Evil. He should be here any minute now."

"A vigilante? Why would the police department trust a vigilante? Don't they cause trouble?"

Aizawa huffed in irritation and smirked as he heard the others do the same, "No Toshinori, not most of them anyway, they reach where we can't and solve crimes more efficiantly since they don't have to deal with paper work. Villains who hurt others are bad, villains who try to change things sincerley are somewhat fine, get your head out of the clouds."

"Ah." Aizawa watched in triumph as Toshinori seemed to sink inwards.

During their conversation, or Aizawa's explination, a white van had pulled up and parked infront of them, a masked head poped out.

"Who are you?" Kan asked, buffing out his chest.

'Here to pick up tired man for police.' The masked man signed.

"Get in the car, and Toshinori if you ask why they don't talk I will personally punt you out of the van."

Toshinori promptly closed his mouth and trudged into the van.

'Thanks.'

It was a quiet ride to Aldera, but when they arrived the vigilante tapped on Aizawa's shoulder, 'Be careful tired one. Bad place. Bad people in government eyes. Good people, really.' Aizawa was confused, the vigilante was sending mixed messages, but he nodded his head anyway, he would decipher what the vigilante signed as they searched for the next guide.

'Thanks.' Aizawa signed in return before stepping out of the van, the vigilante just blinked and took off.

"Anyone notice he didn't say, or sign, the good luck charm?"

Aizawa shrugged at Vlad King's question, "He must come into this area often."

"Hello~ Let's get walking! Classes start soon." yelled their temporary guide as she skipped over to them, "We don't wanna be late!"

The heroes and guide began to follow the guide as she travelled around the elementry and towards a run down building behind it. Children were brawling it out in the yard.

"Welcome to Aldera Middle School! The last school focused on academics, this school focuses on strength!"

The heroes stared in horror as child after child fought eachother, they used their quirks mercilessly. To their releif however, there was a horde of children set to the side who seemed to have healing quirks.

"Good luck! You're next guide is my brother, he's a studemt here so you have to find him before you're daily time limit is up! Don't bother looking for the teachers, the only adults here are the ones that supervise the official battles."

Aizawa and Vlad turned to ask her a question, but she was gone.

"Guess we're on our own now." Kan muttered.

Hizashi smiled, "Let's not waste time folks! We have a brother to find!"

---------------------------

It had been hours and none of the heroes had any luck in finding the boy, they were able to investigate more on how the school worked, and it terrified them.

"Their battles seem to be random, but their not, I found a bracet hidden behind the pillars infront of the steps, their divided by grade and power, the stronger you are, the less you get to battle. The weaker you are, the more you have to battle, the more you have to stratagize. What could these kids need such a system for?" Kan belowed once they were at the far end of the school.

"They don't seperate by gender, I admire them for that." Hizashi said as he leaned against a closed door.

Aizawa shuffled his steps, and hips, to a more comfrotable postion, "About the grade thing, once you reach the top of your grade you're allowed to battle the last place holder from the grade above you, other than that you're stuck. Once you move to the next grade the process starts all over again. All previous scores are erased. The teachers told me that they only help in the begining year for the new comers, after that they just annonce the winner of a battle and move the bracets."

Yagi was writing this all down on a notepad he had stuffed in his pocket. "This is all great information and all, but why do they battle? Why are they so good at fighting? Where's the guide? What's his name?"

Yamada scrunched his face up, "The first school was smarts, this school is strenght, the area is sketchy." His arms fell forwards, "That's all I got."

Aizawa reached over and patted his husband on the back, "That's all any of us have, let's just focus on where the guide might be."

"We could check the bracets."

Aizawa looked over at Yagi, "What did you say?"

"We could check the bracets, they have names on them, right? And if the first to guides names were Saisho and Ni-banme, then the third guides name might be Daisan, and if he goes to this school then he must be a competetor in a compition or two, so his name must be on a bracet."

"That...oddly makes sense, we'll have to try it tomorrow, our times up for today."

"How can you tell Hizashi-san?"

"It's almost time for the students to go home, same as yesterday. Let's just go."

"Astounding observation Hizashi-san!"

"Thanks Toshi!"

-----------------------

A bit of a lousy ending, might come back to edit it, who knows.