High School 1/1 (Super short, I wanna wrap this up.)

Each one of them slap themselves before they went to meet up with Midoriya and Bakugo, if the elementry school, middle school, snd junior high were that bad, then what would the high school have in store? It was quiet the entire walk to the junior high, it was quiet the entire walk to the hgh schoo, and it was quiet seconds before they walked in the door.

"Are we ready for this?" All Might asked as the doors seemed to grow taller.

"Yes," Eraserhead said firmly.

"Then let's do this!" Present Mic whispered, it was Kan who opened the door.

When the doors opened all four of them widened their eyes at the sight of the high school.

It was normal.

Students and teachers were seen walking in the hallways, text books in their arms and friendly chatter filling the hallway.

"What's going on?" Yamada asked in a hushed voice.

A peppy looking teacher spotted them from the other side of the enterance, he waltzed right over to them and put out his hand, "Congratulations! You've made it through the Aldera Course! I'm your final destination, I'm incrediblly sorry for the trouble my brother and sisters may have caused you. It's exam season so I hope you don't mind that you're adventure has been cut short, here at the high school we deal with carears and re-learn previously lost knowledge. Some graduate from here as villains, some turn into accountants, as long as they have a set pathway they may pass, so let me ask you this, do you have a path to follow?"

Not wanting to find out what would happen if they said no, each hero said yes.

"Good! Then you pass, enjoy your lives!" The doors closed on them, leaving them with wide fish eyes,

"It was that easy?" Yamada asked as they started walking back.

"Seems like it." Sekijiro said.

Aizawa hummed, "I can't wait to see Teapot when we get home. Kan, you're going to love her, but first we have to stop by and grab that kitten."

"What?" Kan was clueless.

Aizawa gave him a look before jumping onto Kan's back, "You're moving in with us dummy."

"Ah." He gave up.

All Might laughed at the resigned look on Vlad King's face, "Homeward bound!"