Nezu

I don't care what y'all say, I did not forget to publish the final chapter! Nope! Nope! Nope!

Nezu hadn't been heard from in a week.  Aizawa had sent a letter to the school board but they had yet to reply. 

They knew what had happened. On the heroes third day at Aldera another meeting had been held, there it was uncovered that Nezu had not alerted Katsuki and Izuku about their newest targets. Previous knowledge came rushing back to them, Katsuki and Izuku weren't afraid nor hesitant to enforce rules through gruesome punishments. 

Mr. Sanemi had witnessed this from a first hand perspective. He had, after learning the rules, stepped into Aldera to disrupt the elementary schoolers lessons, mess up the middle schoolers fights, and disobey each hallway leader. 

Izuku and Katsuki were far from merciful. 

Sanemi wasn't heard from for a month, his existence had simply been erased. The day they got him back was the day the rumored body bag had appeared on the council building stairs. 

Izuku and Katsuki do not leave physical evidence. No, that would give lawsuits the bullets they need to take the two down. 

This does not mean physical torture wasn't performed, it means that the two knew how to cover it up. 

Sanemi refused to tell anybody what happened to him claiming it was 'too much for them all'. Knowing how Sanemi is and how the duo acts nobody objected to his statement. 

It was Ms. Shinobu's idea to count how many days the heroes had bothered Aldera. 

Ten days, Nezu had been gone for seven. In three days time, Nezu would appear on their doorstep inside of a bodybag. The only evidence that anything had been done to him being the new nick that decorated his ear, which he will have claimed to have done himself. 

---------------------

Yes, Kan moved in with Hizashi and Shota. Hizashi, while being tall, didn't have the muscle mass needed to carry Shota around constantly. Kan quickly became one of the most likely spots to find Shota, whether he was resting on the tall man's back like a koala, hanging over his shoulder like a potato sack, or resting on his hip like a toddler. Hizashi had been jealous for a while, but discovered that he was still Shota's favorite cuddle buddy. 

In return, Shota filled their hearts with love, unknowingly, of course. (He often sent the two into other rooms with blush filled faces when they caught him cuddling and playing with the cats.) 

That's not all he did though, because of his underground hero status he worked at night so that gave him time to cook, clean and constantly rearrange. Albeit he often had to wait for Kan to come home to move some of the large furniture pieces. 

---------

Toshinori found a successor, a third year with horns on her head. 

He had offered it up to a blond, the blond denied. To this day All Might is still curious as to why. Unaware of the fact that the blond had spent his entire life with what most would label as a 'weak' quirk and had worked hard to get himself to the point where he was at. 

It should be stated that soon after his retirement two figures in black had escorted him away and he wasn't seen for three days. 

But it won't be. 

--------

Current year- ****

First place- Tamaki Eiko. 

Second place- Isamu Katsuki.

Third place- Kawata Tomio

Fourth place- Hashimoto Izuku

Fifth place- Ose Michi

Sixth place- Tajima Shoji

Seventh place- Onaga Torvald (who would later become a grandparent to Matsuura Torvald. ssssh.)

Eight place- Taketa Haruka

Ninth place- Kanai Masumi

Aldera Ranking List