Elementry 3/3

The four men walked silently around the classroom and observed the children, though each child took note of the men, they were more focused on the text books infront of them. Calculation after calculation, history chapter after history chapter, spelling test after spelling test, these kids seldom took their eyes off off the material. It put the heroes into a stunned daze.

"Excuse me, you're the teacher watching them, right? Why don't they have any calculators?" Yagi had been the first to ask the question, even though it was on everybodies mind.

The man infront of the class just closed his book and looked down at Yagi, something that was very easy seeing that he was a good 30 centimeters taller than him, "Here at Aldera, we beleive that calculators slow the mind, if the children are reliant on such devices, then their brains will losen and the entire learning ciriculam will be affected. So, no calculators." He sat back down and continued to read his book.

"Ah.." Yagi deadpanned as he stepped back into the group. It was a very blunt answer.

"This is crazy," Yamada whispered to the group, "These children are smarter than some of my students!"

"I agree with Zashi, this isn't right.  We'll speak to their parents after school." They all nodded in approvement to Eraserhead's plan, none of them noticed the little smirk the teacher held.

"Until then," Vlad king said, "We should split up and search for the other guide, if I have to bet it I'm guessing their going to be wearing a badge similar to the first guides."

"What badge Vlad-san?"

Kan mentally face palmed, "The one the first guide had, her name. She said her name was Saisho, first." (Don't hate I used google translate.)

"So the next guides name must be Ni-banme, or something like that."

"Yes Toshinori, something exactly like that. I'll search the left side, you get the right. Aizawa can get the outside perimiter and roof, Hizashi will remain in the classroom."

"Why me?! I odn't wanna stay here!"

Aizawa smiled, "I like Kan's plan, let's go!" He was deaf to his husbands whispered protests as he marched out of the classroom.

--------------

Toshinori was having zero luck finding the newest guide, which dumbfounded him even more so than what the teacher said. He was the number one hero, everything was supposed to be easier for him. Food was cheaper, he was granted acess to everything, he had the finest choice out of anything that was offered, and he didn't have to bother with public transportation. Money simply rolled out of his pockets. He was supossed to be Mr. Lucky. So why was it so hard to find the guide??

He sighed as he began to search through the right side of the building once again, what kind of elementry school only had one floor?

"How hard could it be to find one person..." He muttered to himself as he opened the same closet door for the third time. "Maybe I'll go check on Kan-san."

---------------

Yamada sat in the corner of the classroom, currently trying to breath as quietly as possible. These children unsettled him greatly, they seemed to be hyper aware and were upset becuase his heart was beating to loudly. What the actual heck??? The teacher seemed to be completley useless, only there to supervise the children. It was a very clean and plain room, there were no inspirational posters or little reminders

Out of curiosity, Yamada had peeked over the shoulders of one of the children on the far side of the room and, internally, gasped in horror. These were high school level questions, and the level seemed to be rising. Why did these children need to know such things? What could the other schools possibly have in store for them? He shrank further into the stool, wishing desperately that his husband would return soon.