Chapter 5

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Son." I groaned as I struggled to pick up one of Kamari's shirts from off the floor that i damn near tripped over.

"He always doing stupid shit." I said sucking my teeth. I threw the shirt in the dirty clothes basket walking out the bathroom.

"Say bae- whats wrong with you?" He asked noticing my face.

"You." I muttered.

"Fuck i did?" He asked throwing his head head back. I just shook my head and walked out the room and went toward the livingroom.

"Say yall, ima fuck with yall later." I heard Kamari say and i figured he was getting off that stupid ass game.

"Fuck wrong with you bruh?" He asked me and i just sat down on the couch and turned the tv on.

"So youn hear me talking to you?" He asked.

Crickets

"Aight bruh cause you onnat childish shit." He said sucking his teeth heading to the kitchen.

"You put cheese in these mash potatoes?"

Crickets

"Kiya !"

Crickets

"This girl finna make me beat her motherfuckin ass." He said to hisself.

"I been nice and letting you have this li attitude you been having fa like 3 days now. But you got me fucked real shit, what the fuck ignoring me gone do. So you better speak the fuck up and let me know sum." He said walking back in here standing in front of me blocking the the tv.

"You need to learn how to pick up yo clothes." I said irritated.

"Kiya Nicole King Wright. You is not in here mad about no damn clothes." He said shaking his head.

"You don't know what im mad at." I retorted.

"Duh smart ass thats why im asking." He said mugging me.

"Nothing wrong with me." I said.

"Aight bruh, cause ian finna keep begging you and you ain't finna keep talking to me any kind of way either, and im damn shoo not about to argue." He said digging in his pocket taking out his keys walking away.

"Where you going?" I asked standing. He looked back at me and scoffed shaking his head.

"Ill be back." And with that he left out and i sighed throwing my head back.
......
Kamari Wright | K3 |
Houston, Texas

"You gone give me a tattoo bitch?" My pops said coming in my booth.

After that stupid shit with Kiya i came to the shop cause I wasn't finna argue with her ass. She been having det same nasty ass attitude for a good 3 days and that shit getting me tight. I know damn well that girl ain't mad bout no damn shirt either. I do need to start putting my shit up though but i know thats not why she really mad, it's something way deeper than that.

"Lemme give you a tattoo." My employee Nikki said batting them branches on her face.

"Im straight, come on bitch gimme a tattoo." He said mugging me.

"Stop calling me a bitch fa i fuck yo shit up." I frowned getting my stuff ready.

"Fuck my shit up and ima fuck you up." He threatened nigga ain't tryna hear that.

"Where you want it?" I asked dryly.

"On my arm, and don't be dry and shit with me ian do yo depressed as nothing." He said mugging me. He just need to shut his ass up. Nigga ain't depressed.