Chapter 11

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Where the fuck is my midwife?" Kiya cried. Yes, Kiya wanted a home birth K3 wasn't a big fan of it but he wanted Kiya to be comfortable. They actually argued about it when she was 3 months. But Kiya ended up getting her way. K3 just shrugged it off he knew she was gone end up regretting it.

"She should be here any minute now, why you wanted a home birth anyway?" Nari asked.

"I think its cute actually." Peyton said. She actually commended Kiya for having a home birth. Especially with it being a natural birth, no medicine no anything, tuh in her eyes Kiya was strong.

Kiya sat in the birthing tub filled with water screaming as tears streamed down her face.

"Aye you shoo youn wanna go to the hospital?" Kamari frowned. He ain't like this, he ain't like it all. He didn't like to see her cry and her screaming right now wasn't making it any better. He couldn't do anything to stop the pain and that frustrated him.

"Mhmm." She cried. The mid wife came rushing in sitting her stuff down washing her eyes putting on gloves.

(I don't know how this supposed to go so bare with me)

"How you feelin?" Ms. Abby asked Kiya.

"Like im dying." She replied and Ms. Abby chuckled.

"Well im about to see how far you've dilated." Ms. Abby said. "Dad, are you okay?" Ms. Abby asked seeing Kamari's face.

"Not at all." He said truthfully.

"She's gonna be alright, okay Kiya i need you to breathe in and out slowly for me." Ms. Abby told her. She did as told as Ms. Abby checked to see how far dilated she was.

"You getting in nea with ha?" Reese asked K3. K3 sighed cause he really ain't wanna get in nea cause he ain't a big fan of blood at all. But he was going to get in because he didn't wanna Kiya to feel like she was doing it all alone.

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"Awe, friend im finna cry." Riley said fanning her eyes.

"For what? She ain't even crying no more." Reese said raising his eyebrow.

"Can you not?" Riley asked him.

"Gir-" "oh yall is not about to argue." Peyton said causing Ms. Abby to chuckle.

"All yall get out." Kamari said.

"Im staying, im recording it." Riley said.

"The rest of yall get the fuck out." Kamari said pointing at the door.

"Meanie." Nari mumbled walking out with the rest of em behind her.

"Okay your almost there but your not dilated enough yet so you'll have to wait a li longer." Ms. Abby informed them. "If your getting in with her you can do so now." She told K3. He nodded before slowly getting in since he was already prepared as Kiya scooted up leaving him room to get in behind her.

Riley grabbed the camera and started it as she placed it on Kamari and Kiya. She couldn't help but think about her and Reese whenever they have kids. But she knew damn well she didn't want a natural birth. The epidural was gone work wonders for her.

"You straight?" Kamari asked Kiya as she rested the back of her head on the front if his shoulder.

"No, it hurts." She whined as Kamari started rubbing her sides.

"I told yo big ass." He said and she chuckled lightly.

"Kamari." She warned.

"Can't tell me shit, i gotchu to laugh." He said kissing the back of her head still rubbing her side.