Chapter 17

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Oh my gosh Kamariii." Somebody squealed from behind them and Kiya was the first to turn around.

"Oh my goodness i thought i was never gonna see you again." The girl smiled embracing Kamari in a hug. Whole time Kiya was confused. She cleared her throat and the lady immediately backed away from K3.

"Hi, im Kiya." She said introducing herself since it looked as if K3 wasn't gonna do it.

"Im Daisy." The girl said giving Kiya a head nod hoping she wasn't the girlfriend.

"You doing good ever since your mom and stuff?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah im straight."

"Well, it was nice seeing you Kamari hopefully we could grab a drink sometime again." She said putting emphasis on again. Just as Kiya was about to say something K3 grabbed her arm walking them outta the boutique before Kiya ended up getting outta her character at Daisy's boldness.

The whole ride home was silent because K3 just knew Kiya was finna blow this outta proportion. On the other hand Kiya felt somewhat played. Kiya was never the insecure type but ever since she had Sekani she felt big and bloated and sometimes she felt bad about herself.
But the lady she seen in her boutique she was pretty. Flat stomach, nice ass, good hair, everything a guy would want.

Then the again caught her attention. What did Daisy mean by again? She knew like hell Kamari wasn't cheating on her. Or thats what she hoped, she felt like it was a possibility that he didn't really like her body as much as he use to so he wanted something new.

Once they got home Kiya went straight to the room, which surprised Big 3 who was sitting on the couch with a woke Sekani. He figured she'll be running to her baby and telling him how much she missed him.

That's what she wanted to do, but she didn't want her son to see her upset nor did she wanna have negative energy around him.

"Whats wrong with my roach?" Big 3 asked K3 once he walked in the house.

"Some shit, we gotta talk about. Say stay hea a li longer and watch him fa me right quick." K3 said going up the stairs as well as Sekani's eyes followed him and let his pacifier come out his mouth as he started crying.

"What i told you bout that." Big 3 told him as he cries started to simmer down.

"Kiya..." Kamari said walking in the room seeing Kiya look for clothes.

"Where you finna go?" K3 asked scrunching his face.

"Take a shower." Kiya said lowly contemplating wether or not she wanted to bring up what was on her mind.

"Who was the girl?" She asked putting her clothes down turning toward him.

"Ion even know her name." Kamari said sucking his teeth.

"So, she know your name but youn know her?" Kiya asked tilting her head to the side.

"I never said ian know her i said ion know her number. Fuck that ion even know her if we bring technical." K3 shrugged.

"I feel like you taking me for a joke and ion like that." Kiya said shaking her head. "Ion like that at all."

"Im not takin-"

"So where the fuck do you know the lady from?" Kiya asked frustratedly cutting him off.

"From a bar dude." K3 admitted.

"A bar? You don't even go to bars. Whatchu was doing at a bar?" Kiya asked raising her eyebrow.

"You remember that night round the time my mama died i left after that conversation with Peyton. I went to a bar." K3 explained.