Chapter 6

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Im finna go see Riley." I told Kamari walking in the room.

"Aight, come gimme a kiss." He said and i walked over to him grabbing his face.

"Muahhh." I said giving him a sloppy kiss.

"Always doing extra shit."he said biting my lip.

"How im being extra and you da one that bit my lip." I said.

"Shutup, i love you." He said kissing me again.

"I love you too li mama." I cheesed.

"Fuck outta hea." He said pushing me toward the door.

"Oleeee." I laughed grabbing my phone walking out the room.

"Let me know if you need sum !" I heard him yell.

"AIGHT !" I yelled as i made it out the door being sure to lock it. I got in my big body Benz and sat in the driveway for a minute before sighing.

"What are you doing Kiya?" I asked myself. "Fuck it." I said unlocking my phone.

Riley💋
Connecting...

"Hello." She said as if she just woke up.

"You gone be with Reese today?" I asked hoping she'd say...

"No, why wassup?" Whew.

"If anybody ask tell em im with you." I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Okay, but where you going?" She asked.

"Ima tell you later, but thank youu soo much i owe you." I said hanging up backing out the driveway.

"Aight na baby you better chill out with allat moving." I said to my stomach.

Lord please don't let me be wrong fa this.
......
"So why you blame your daughter for the loss of your husband correct?" Ms. Turner asked my mama.

"Unfortunately." She sighed.

"Okay, but what if it was the other way around?" Ms. Turner asked.

"Elaborate." My mama said as she shifted in her seat uncomfortably.

"How would you feel if the tables were turned. If Kiya got shot instead of your husband. Would you blame your husband for the loss of Kiya?" She elaborated.

"Umm, i dont know really. I've never thought about it like that." Mama said.

"Well take a moment to think about it then give us an answer." Ms. Turned told her giving her time to think.

"You know whatchu having?" Ms. Turner asked me.

"No, but im having a gender reveal so ill find out soon." I smiled.

"Oh really ill be looking forward to an invite." She joked, i think.

"Of course."

"Actually, it wouldn't have hurt to have more kids." My mama blurted out and we both looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Ms. Turner asked.

"You asked a question, no i wouldn't have liked to lose my first child. It would be heartbreaking. But me and Keelin could've had more kids." She explained as if she was trying to make it make sense.

"So your plan was to replace me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I don't mean it like that but in that way Keelin would still be here with me"