Chaoter 24

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Open det cell let that boy outta jail, open that cell let that boy outta jail, he from Mexico bow bow." Kiya said doing a tiktok with her and K3 as the green screen.

"Sitcho duck ass down." K3 said coming in the room where she was scaring her.

"I spoke it into existence." Kiya said before going jumping into K3 arms. "I misted youuuu." She said kissing all over his face.

"I missed you too." He said as he walked over to the bed still with Kiya in his arms.

"Told yall they couldn't do me shit, i was on my property, buddy boy was trespassing." K3 shrugged.

"Who went got you, i wanted to come getchu?" Kiya asked.

"My pops came got me, i thought you was gone be sleep." He said as he laid back in the bed.

"I haven't even been to sleep yet. Sekani just went to sleep, he acted a fool once he woke up and didn't see you last night." Kiya sighed.

"Mmcht, go to sleep." K3 said rubbing her back.

"No can do, i gotta go ta work." Kiya said standing up.

"Kiya go to sleep."

"I can't" she frowned.

"You got workers for a reason, go to sleep." He said looking down at her. "Im finna go get inna shower." He said slidin from under her.

"Lemme get in with you." Kiya smirked.

"Go to sleep, and look at yo face dude." He said lifting her chin. "I told yo ass don't fight."

"A few scratches ain't gone do shit."Kiya shrugged laying back onna bed.

"Ion give a fuck what it can and can't do. You not fighting no more. Next time I'm shooting niggas yo family or not." He shrugged dropping his hand before walking in the bathroom leaving da door open.

"Go to sleep Kiya, ill wake you up when i get out den you can go to work!"  He yelled as he turned the shower on. Kiya sucked her teeth before turning over. She told herself she was about to get up anyways but without her permission her eyes closed and never opened back up.

After taking his shower and taking care of his morning hygiene K3 walked back ina room to see Kiya knocked out in the same place he left her. He smiled to hisself before leaving out going to Sekani's room. Once he walked in he seen Sekani laying there with his eyes wide open.

"You just woke up li man?" He asked picking him up.

"I heard you kept my lady up, me and you gone have to catch our rounds." He said walking back to the room.

"You look sleepy yo own damn self. You went ta sleep fa bout a hour huh?" K3 asked looking at him who was not paying him any attention.

"Come on, lets go to sleep." K3 said getting inna bed putting the cover over him and Kiya as Sekani laid on his chest.

"I love you fat man."

"Shskist."
......
Kiya eyes fluttered opened and she looked and noticed she was now laying her head on K3's chest while Sekani was on the other side of his chest with his hand all on her face.

She sat up and realized K3's hand was snaked around her waist. She rolled over and grabbed her phone off the night stand. Once she went to Instagram she sucked her teeth before sitting up. This is exactly why she didn't wanna be on shaderoomteens.

They had posted her and her mom's argument from the graduation on their page.

theshaderoomteens: #TSRTDrama: looks like popular youtuber #Kiya and her mom exchanged a few words at a graduation yesterday. Some say later on that night a fight broke out resulting in Tattoo shop owner #K3 getting arrested.👀☕️

random: thee ghetto.

somebody: that was not the time or the place.

notimportant: who is these people again?👀

Agirl: yall so messy, how about you post her accomplishments.

Random: granny was bout ta whoop sum😂.

Load more comments...

Kiya chose to take the better route and not respond. She was already embarrassed and going back and fourth with the people was just gonna make it worse.

She sucked her teeth and put her face in her hands. Her phone started ringing and she answered seeing that it was Nari.

"Hey, Nari before you say anything i wanna apologize for my behavior at your graduation it was not the time nor the place. I could've ignored her but i chose not to so yeah im sorry." Kiya said genuinely then looked over at K3 who started to move around in his sleep sensing that Kiya wasn't where she was.

"Its okay Kiya, im not necessarily mad. Yeah at first i was like this so embarrassing, but you had a right to be mad i just feel as though yall could've done that in another setting." Nari expressed.

"I know, im so embarrassed. Im finna disable my Instagram cause this is uhn uhn." Kiya said shaking her head.

"Girl, fuck dem people don't delete it just ignore them people. Hell block em." Nari suggested.

"I might." She said as she felt K3 hand on her thigh. It was something he often did,when he was sleep he atleast wanted to touch her to make sure she was still next to him.

"I'll call you a li later." Kiya said and Nari nodded before hanging up

"Bae, why you ain't wake me up." Kiya whined as she leaned back ina bed.

"Go to sleep Kiya, i told you don't go today." He said still with his eyes closed.

"Im about to go get dressed." She said and Kiya was about to get out da bed but he grabbed her.

"Just stay with me." He said in a raspy voice.

"Ba-"

"Please, come on a nigga just came back." He said cutting her off.

"You haven't even been gone for more than 12 hours. Dramatic ass." Kiyah chuckled before kissing his cheek.

"For real, today could be family day." K3 said rubbing his eyes.

"I guess, what we gone do though?" She asked.

"Ion know order food, and watch a movie. Say we going onna date this weekend too." He said.

"A whaa- a date? Thats new." She grinned.

"mhmm dont make me change my mind." He said and she sucked her teeth.

"Shutup." She said mushing his head.

"Where we gone go?" She asked.

"Don't worry bout it." He said dismissing her.

"Who gone watch Kani?"

"Namir or Peyton Them the only mafuckas he like." K3 said.

"Oh by the way, we going to Br in a few weeks." She said before she forgot.

"Aight." He said.

"Order some pizza im finna go brush my teeth again." She said getting out da bed.
____________________________
Just a filler...

Im so excited for this next book☺️.

Go check out FUCCDEMKIDS books :)