Chapter 15

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"You ready?" Kamari asked Kiya and she shook her head no.

"Im nervous plus I don't wanna leave Sekani." Kiya said poking out her bottom lip.

"You gone be fine you ain't got shit to be nervous bout. Don't worry bout Sekani he gone be straight." K3 assured her.

"Okay, but i got separation anxiety." Kiya frowned. "This my first time leaving him since i had him."

"Wanna bring him with us?" K3 asked.

"No, ion want him round allem people." Kiya sighed.

"You so damn difficult." K3 said shaking his head.

"Im not, then we leaving him with Big 3 is that safe?" Kiya asked jokingly.

"Don't play with me!" Big 3 yelled.

"See, he prolly screamin in my baby ear right now." Kiya frowned. Soon she heard Sekani cry. She sped walked out the room to where Big 3 and Sekani was with K3 behind her.

"You gone be late fa yo own event." K3 told her.

"You just wanna see it shutup."

"Fucking right."

"Kiya getcho bug ass back he straight, i got 2 kids i know how to handle a damn baby."

"Shhh! Stop cursing." Kiya said looking down at Sekani.

"Kiya." Bug 3 stale faced.

"Okay, come on lets go Kamari for i end up changing my mind about going." Kiya said grabbing K3 hand.

"You can't change yo mind, its yo grand opening." K3 said.

"I most definitely can reschedule but, hollon lemme give my baby a kiss." She said letting his hand go and went over to kiss his cheek.

"How many times you gone say bye Kiya?" Big 3 asked.

"Acht, cause ian even say bye i just gave em a kiss." Kiya said.

"Come on Kiya." Kamari said grabbing her hand walking toward the front door. They were been supposed to leave here but Kiya and her separation anxiety was getting to her.

"Where is this girl?" Riley asked as everybody stood outside of her boutique.

"K3 say they almost here." Reese said.

"Nari, im cold." Jasmine said looking at Nari who was holding her jacket.

"See, i told you. Hea put the jacket on." Nari said handing her the jacket. Before they left the house Nari told her to put her jacket on but she didn't want to. So Nari being a good big sister she grabbed her jacker anyway knowing she was gonna need it anyways.

"Thanks."

"You good Jason?" Nari asked.

"mhmm." He hummed. He didn't really talk as much, only spoke when he wanted to know something or if somebody speak to him.